Today we have a new and fun rock stone craft. This is a rock stone dog and is something I am sure you will love. I do love to paint rock stones and we have a huge variety here on the blog in our rock painting category.
I’d love you to visit and check out my stones.
How To Paint A Dog On A Painted Rock
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Rock Stone Painting Supplies
Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen – Medium Point – Set of 15 (PC-5M15C)Emraw 20 ml Glitter Glue In Bright Classic Colors: Gold, Silver, Red, Green, Blue & Purple Used for Gluing, Drawing, Writing, Outlining (6 Pack)AmazonBasics Wood-cased Pencils – #2 HB – Box of 144
How To Paint A Dog On A Stone
This will help with the design.
Next I coloured in the dogs face with a peachy coloured posca pen.
I then painted the dog bone white with my white posca pen.
The next step is to add a black nose and mouth to your dog’s character.
Colour the dog’s eye with brown paint.
Add colour to the dogs ears for extra detail.
Draw and outline the dog using a thin black posca pen.
Finally add Glitter to your dogs ears and anywhere else you would like and your dog rock painting is done.
Bostitch Personal Electric Pencil Sharpener, Blue (EPS4-BLUE)DECORA 500 Pieces 6mm -12mm Black Wiggle Googly Eyes with Self-adhesiveOZXCHIXU (TM) 100 Pcs 1.8cm Dog Bone 2 Holes Wooden Buttons , for Sewing, Scrapbooking Crafts ,2 Holes
Busy Now? Please Pin For Later!
More Painted Rock Ideas You May Love
- How to make a Crocodile Rock Stone
- Jelly Fish Rock Painting Idea
- Moana Rock Stone Painting
- Cat In The Hat Rock Painting Idea
- Lumiere Painted Rock Idea From Beauty & The Beast
- Super Cute Unicorn Rock Painting Idea
- Bichon Dog Painted Rock Stone Tutorial
- Art Therapy And A Peacock Rock Stone
- Monster Rock Stones A Fun Idea For Kids
- Easy Butterfly Rock Painting Idea
- How To Create A Geko Rock Stone