Crab Rock Painting Craft For Kids
Ever since I watched The Little Mermaid as a child I have always loved crabs, especially cartoon style crabs. Sebastian is such a fun character and I love his Jamaican accent.
Today we have a fun Crab on a rock themed rock painting craft for the kids to try. It is really easy and fun to do. Whether your a child or an adult this could be super fun to make. Enjoy.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Rock Stone Painting Supplies
How To Paint A Crab On A Stone
First I sketched my crab onto a sketch pad.
This helped me to work out what I wanted my crab to look like. I then drew my image onto the rock using a pencil.
Next I painted over the pencil outline with a thin white posca pen.
I coloured in the crabs eyes and then began to colour the main body with a thick red posca pen.
The next step was to outline my crab using the black posca pen.
Once the main outlines was drawn, I added black eyes, spots to the crabs face and small details.
I used a metallic red pen to add shadow to the crab and added some white dots for detail.
The crab is now finished. I can’t wait to make some more stones.
You can check out what I’ve made so far over in my rock stone category here!
Busy Now? Pin This For Later!
More Painted Rock Ideas You May Love
- How to make a Crocodile Rock Stone
- Jelly Fish Rock Painting Idea
- Moana Rock Stone Painting
- Cat In The Hat Rock Painting Idea
- Lumiere Painted Rock Idea From Beauty & The Beast
- Super Cute Unicorn Rock Painting Idea
- Bichon Dog Painted Rock Stone Tutorial
- Art Therapy And A Peacock Rock Stone
- Monster Rock Stones A Fun Idea For Kids
- Easy Butterfly Rock Painting Idea
- How To Create A Geko Rock Stone