Today we have some fantastic Winnie the Pooh bear party treats. If you follow the Inspiration Edit you may have seen our Winnie the Pooh Cake Pops. They were a huge hit here on the blog and my family loved them!
Winnie the Pooh is a book that goes far back in my family. I remember reading the stories by A.A.Milne many years ago. As it turns out I married someone with a similar surname Milnes and I sometimes wonder if we are related in any way to the author of Winnie the pooh!
Either way I have a fantastic Winnie the Pooh Bear Tutorial for you to try. It’s easy and simple and a great party treat or way to celebrate books and reading with kids.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
what you need
- Wilton yellow candy melts
- Yellow lollipop sticks
- Plastic paw chocolate mold
- Decorating bag
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt 2 cups of yellow candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Pour the yellow melted chocolate into a decorating bag.
3. Now pipe the chocolate into the paw molds.
4. Now place your sticks in the stick slot of the mold, making sure they are pushed all the way to the top of the paw.
5. Use your bag of melted yellow chocolate to fill up each chocolate paw mold, tap your mold on the counter to remove air bubbles.
6. Twist your lollipop sticks to ensure all sides are covered.
7. Set in the fridge for 20 minutes, pop out and enjoy!
You May Also Enjoy The Following Posts:
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!