Why Do This Craft with Your Preschooler?
Crafts are a great way to spend time with your kiddos, but they offer more than that to your child. Here are just a few reasons you should do this craft with your preschooler:
- You get to spend quality time together.
- It builds fine motor skills that they will need when in school.
- Crafts foster creativity allowing children to do better in school.
- You can read the story of Snow White to your child and work on comparing and contrasting the movie to the book. The craft is something fun to do after watching the movie or reading the book.
- You don’t have to buy Christmas ornaments for your Christmas tree!
Get started on this cute Snow White ornament, today!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Snow White Ornament Supplies
If you don’t have these supplies lying around your house, you can find everything you need on Amazon. Just click the links below to be taken to the supplies you need for this craft.
How to Make a Snow White Ornament
Download and print out the Snow White Dress template.
Cut the Snow White template pieces out.
Christmas Ornament Ideas
One of the best things about making Christmas ornaments is that you can make any kind of ornament you want. We have a ton of Christmas ornament ideas just like this. Check them out, below: