Cruz Ramirez Paper Plate Craft
Today we have a fantastic Cruz Ramirez paper plate craft for you to try. It’s from the movie Disney Car’s 3 and I’m sure this will go down well with the little ones.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
What You Will Need
Let’s Make It
1. Paint the front of the paper plate yellow and set aside.
2. Cut out the windshield from the white construction paper. It should at least be 3 inches long and the width of your paper plate. Save any remaining white paper for Step 4 and 6.
3. Cut out 2 circles from the brown construction paper for the eyes. (I used the lid to one of my spices and traced around it).
4. For the eye pupils, cut out 2 circles, the size of a half dollar, from the black construction paper.
Cut out 2 tiny white circles, the size of pencil erasers. Set aside.
5. Cut out a large mouth from the black construction paper.
6. Cut out 2 smaller “smile” shapes from the white construction paper for the teeth. These need to be small enough to fit into the large black mouth.
If needed, use your scissors to trim the shapes to help them fit up at the top and at the bottom.
7. For the tongue, cut out a long skinny red oval shape from the red construction paper.
1. Apply glue to the back of both black eye pupils and attach to the middle of each brown eye. Glue a tiny white circle up at the top of each black pupil. Glue the eyes on to the windshield.
9. Apply glue to the back of the windshield and across the paper plate. Press the windshield down firmly on to the plate to help the glue stick to it.
10. Apply glue to the back of the large mouth and glue it the bottom of the plate. Apply glue to the back of the teeth and place in the mouth, one up at the top and the other at the bottom of the mouth.
11. Apply glue to the tongue and place it in the middle of the mouth, between the teeth.
Check out our YouTube Video For Making the Cruz Ramirez Paper Craft