Since we can’t make a real Frankenstein, the next best thing is a fun Frankenstein puppet! Just like the real scientists, kids can glue all the pieces and parts of Frankenstein together and make him come to life!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Tips for making halloween paper bag puppets
When making this craft, there are a few tips you will want to know:
- You will need several different colored pieces of construction paper or card stock: green, yellow, black, orange, purple, pink.
- Card stock is sturdier and will hold up better.
- You can add more creativity by just allowing the kids to color in their pieces.
- Don’t forget to add all the scars and stitches with a green marker.
RELATED POST: BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN PAPER BAG PUPPET
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR your Frankenstein Puppet Paper
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Fantastic Frankenstein Craft For Later!
HOW TO MAKE This Paper Bag Frankenstein Puppet
To begin with this cute Frankenstein puppet, download and print the template onto card stock.
Then, use the pieces as a stencil to draw the pieces on the right colored construction paper. Or, have kids just color their own pieces.
Next glue a large strip of orange paper onto the sack of the bag.
Then, add your lighter orange strips to it. Place a black strip at the bottom.
Next, layer your Frankenstein with a purple jacket and a green bow.
Glue Frankenstein’s ears, hair, and bone spurs to his head.
Finally, add his eyes, nose, mouth, and cheeks. Then, glue his head onto the paper bag.
Bring the Frankenstein puppet to life!
- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Brown Paper Bag
- Crayola Marker Pens
- Print puppet template according to directions on template.
- Glue orange parts to the bag first
- Then, add the purple jacket
- Next, glue pieces of the head together.
- Finally glue the head onto the paper bag
- Add scars and stitches using your green marker
- Bring Frankenstein to life with your hands.
Download Your Free Frankenstein Craft Template here!
You could also make the Frankenstein Bride and create a Frankenstein Puppet Show. That could be fun!
Did you enjoy this fun Halloween Craft? You may also love the following Halloween Paper Bag Puppets!
Don’t have time to do this craft now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later!I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!