Zombie’s, vampires, and goblins mean it’s time for Halloween! This super cute female zombie puppet is a perfect way to celebrate with little ones. It is great for fine motor skills, following directions, and using imagination.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
5 Interesting zombie facts
Even though zombie’s are fictional characters, it’s still fun to learn about the legends and the facts that come with them. Here are 5 interesting zombie facts:
- The word zombie has been adapted from the African word nzambi. Nzambi meant “God.”
- There are only 2 ways to kill a zombie: the brain or cut off the head.
- World zombie day takes place around the world on October 8th.
- Zombies have been a part of voodoo cultures for centuries.
- There is a disease called Yaws that makes you look like a Zombie.
RELATED POST: SUPER FUN WEREWOLF PUPPET FOR KIDS
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR YOUR Female ZOMBIE Puppet
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Fantastic Zombie Craft For Later!
HOW TO MAKE A paper bag Female ZOMBIE Puppet
This craft is super easy to make. Follow the steps below!
Cut and paste blue construction paper to fit onto the paper bag.
Then cut a black strip to paste at the bottom of the bag.
Download the female zombie template. Print onto thick cardstock, cut out and use as a stencil. Trace stencil onto construction paper, cut out and paste.
Print the shirt on purple paper, cut out and paste.
Print or trace the head and ears on blue paper, cut out and paste. Then, print or trace the hair on orange or red paper, cut out and paste.
Add the bow and pink cheeks.
Glue your finished zombie girl head onto the bottom of the paper bag.
- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Brown Paper Bag
- Crayola Marker Pens
- Cut and paste blue construction paper to fit onto the paper bag.
- Then cut a black strip to paste at the bottom of the bag.
- Download the female zombie template. Print onto thick cardstock, cut out and use as a stencil. Trace stencil onto construction paper, cut out and paste.
- Follow the steps on the template.
Download Your Free Zombie Puppet Template here!
You could also make these Zombie Puppets as a halloween decoration, as fun Halloween props or as a spooky craft for kids at home or in school.
If you like this Halloween paper craft? You may also love the following Halloween craft ideas!
Don’t have time to do this craft now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later!I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!