Mrs Potts Painted Rock Art – A Fun Rock Painting Idea
Today I am sharing two Disney painted rocks from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. This easy Disney rock painting tutorial is for the Mrs Potts character and we also have a separate tutorial here on The Inspiration Edit for the Lumiere rock stone.
If love Disney then you will love this super simple and easy Disney fan art!
We also have some fantastic Mrs Potts Quotes for you to read. Enjoy!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Mrs Potts Voice
If you’ve watched Beauty and the Beast as many times as I have you will recognise Mrs Potts voice. It’s very distinct and I love how she sings the song, Tale as old as time at the end of the movie.
Mrs Potts voice was spoken by Angela Lansbury in the animated Beauty and the beast movie. I really do love her voice and the role of Mrs Potts alongside Chip.
Mrs Potts Quotes
One of my favourite Mrs Potts Quotes is “There may be something there that wasn’t there before”. I love that part of the movie and can watch Beauty and the beast over and over again!
A few more Mrs Potts Quotes are:
- Come along, Chip. There’s chores to be done in the kitchen.
- Oh, try to be patient, sir. The girl has lost her father and her freedom all in one day.
- But don’t frighten the poor girl!
- Cheer up, child. It’ll turn out all right in the end. You’ll see.
- After all this time, he’s finally learned to love.
Supplies Needed For Your Disney Fan Art
- Pencil Sharpener
- Posca Pens
Painting Mrs Potts Disney Art Style On A Stone
Begin by drawing Mrs Potts onto a rock. You may want to find a circular stone or rock for this Beauty and the Beast Disney rock painting.
Next, use your yellow posca paint pen to fill in the yellow parts of the Mrs Potts teapot.
Draw the outline of Mrs Potts body with a white paint pen.
- Belle Hama Bead Craft
- Beauty And The Beast Oreo Cookies
- Beauty And The Beast Slime
- Belle Mickey Ears Tutorial
More Disney Painted Rocks:
Have you seen our Beauty and the beast photo shoot? You might enjoy this!
- Pencil Sharpener
- Posca Pens
1. Draw Mrs Potts onto a rock. You may want to find a circular stone or rock for this Beauty and the Beast Disney rock painting.
2. Use a yellow Posca paint pen to fill in the yellow parts of the Mrs Potts teapot.
3. Draw the outline of Mrs Potts body with a white paint pen.
4. Continue to fill in the different sections of your Mrs Potts rock stone using the different colored Posca pens that you have.
5. If you make any splashes or too much paint comes out of your posca paint pen, you can wipe it up using a cotton bud.
6. Outline your Mrs Potts Rock Stone with a black posca pen. This will make the Disney image stand out more, which is what you want,
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!