What Can I Eat for Zero Weight Watchers Points?
Weight Watchers is an excellent way to start losing weight. If you’ve struggled with weight loss in the past and are giving this diet plan a try, then you’ll enjoy reading this article to learn more about Weight Watchers zero point foods.
What are Zero Point Foods?
Weight Watchers Zero point foods are any foods which your able to eat as you without counting. A zero point food is nutritious and full of goodness for the body.
Of course if you overindulge and eat continually that wouldn’t help your weight loss goals, however by snacking on zero point foods and stopping when you feel satisfied, you can save points for meals later in the day or a special event that may weight watchers food items higher in points.
What can I eat for Zero Weight Watchers Points?
On the Weight Watchers plan, you can eat anything you want, which is one of the awesome things about trying this diet plan.
While you can eat whatever you want, knowing what has zero Weight Watchers points will help you to enjoy more nutritious food options on a regular basis.
Being able to choose from a selection of foods with zero points allows you more freedom to mix and match delicious and nutritious food options together without increasing your Weight Watcher points.
Today I’m sharing a list of Weight Watch zero point foods so that you can get creative with your meal planning while enjoying weight loss.
Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods List
Get ready to read an extensive list of what you can eat for zero Weight Watchers points:
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- All varieties of beans
- All varieties of berries
- Brussel sprouts
- Skinless, Boneless or with bone in Chicken breast or tenderloin
- Dragon Fruit
- Egg whites
- Egg substitute
- Whole eggs, including the yolk
- All varieties of fish
- Fruit cocktail
- Unsweetened fruit cup
- Ginger root
- Honeydew melon
- Jerk chicken breast
- All varieties of lettuce
- Melon Balls
- All varieties of mushrooms
- Passion Fruit
- All varieties of shellfish
- All varieties, including smoked, tofu
- All varieties of tomatoes
- 99% fat-free ground turkey
- Skinless, boneless, bone-in turkey breast or tenderloin
Zero Weight Watchers Points List
This is just a small list of the many foods you can enjoy with zero points on your Weight Watchers plan. Each of these items can give you a general idea of some meals you can plan for your weekly food intake.
Trying to combine many of these Weight Watchers zero point items will ensure you stay fuller longer without the hassle of adding more points to your daily food intake list.
Being on Weight Watchers is truly an easier way to shed those extra pounds while eating the foods you already love. I hope that this list will help inspire you to create some delicious meals soon.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Smoothie Bowl – 8 Points
- Weight Watchers Freestyle Egg Salad – 1 Point
- Weight Watchers Frozen Yoghurt Blueberries – 0 points
- Weight Watchers Four Bean Salad – 2 Points
- Weight Watchers Healthy Chicken Fajitas – 4 Points
- Weight Watchers Vegan Pancakes – 2 Points
- Weight Watchers Zuchinni Piza Boats – 3 Points
- Weight Watchers Griddled Sweet Potatoes – 2 Points
- Weight Watchers Avocado Caprese Salad – 2 Points
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!