Do you have an Instant Pot, but aren’t quite sure what to do with it. I have to say, I absolutely love my Instant Pot, and these Instant Pot BBQ Recipes are to die for!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
The Best Instant Pot BBQ Recipes
My family loves to have BBQs. However, cooking for a lot of people on the grill can take away from the time you have to spend with the ones you love.
These Instant Pot BBQ recipes are perfect for days when you want to spend time rather than cook the whole time.
- Everyone loves chicken wings, and these Guava BBQ Chicken Wings by Latina Mom Meals are definitely going to be a hit.
- With Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Bowls by Life Is Sweeter By Design, you will be sticking to your Weight Watcher’s diet and enjoying a delicious chicken treat.
- Do you have some vegetarians in your family? Impress them with this Vegetarian Fajita Pasta by Piping Pot Curry.
- If you like ranch on everything, you are going to love these Instant Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken by This Old Gal.
- These Chicken Fajitas In The Pressure Cooker by Raias Recipes are perfect for letting guests make their own plate as they feel hungry.
- Ribs are some of my favorite things to have at a BBQ. But, they can get so messy. This Instant Pot BBQ Ribs recipe by My Organized Chaos makes cooking ribs for a BBQ a breeze.
- Pineapple may not go on pizza, but it definitely goes on this Instant Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork by April Go Lightly.
- Like pulled pork? This Huli Hawaiian Chicken by Mooshu Jenne is a perfect sandwich recipe.
- Are you looking for something a little different that can still be put on paper plates? You will love this Instant Pot Lemon Butter Fettuccine by This Old Gal
- Every BBQ needs a side. This Pressure Cooker Potato Salad recipe by This Old Gal is the perfect way to make potato salad.
- BBQ sauce is a must at any party. This Instant Pot BBQ Sauce Recipe by Conservamom is to die for.
Instant Pot Burn Notice! What To Do!
More BBQ Recipes
- Nothing says BBQ quite like these Shortcut Smoked Pulled Pork sandwiches by Or Whatever You Do.
- These Instant Pot Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps by Sidewalk Shoes make a healthier option for any BBQ.
- Although your kitchen may smell of eggs, this Taragon Egg Salad by Imagelicious is a perfect side dish.
- These Instant Pot Ribs With Rhubarb BBQ Sauce by Chicken Scratch NY are a must have for any BBQ celebration.
- If you love cream cheese, you will love this recipe for Instant Pot Pasta Lox With Cream Cheese by This Old Gal.
- I love some BBQ chicken! When you cook Honey Garlic Chicken by Or Whatever You Do in the Instant Pot, it comes out tender and delicious.
- Are you looking for some quick grab and go items? Try these BBQ Chicken Pineapple Sliders by Mooshu Jenne.
- Here are some more BBQ ribs! Try these Instant Pot Ribs by This Olde Mon at your next BBQ.
- Go for something a little different this year. Try this Instant Pot Philly Cheese Steak recipe by Sixth Bloom.
- A Smoked Salmon Frittata by Health Starts In The Kitchen is sure to be a big hit at your next BBQ.
- Before you go, don’t forget to add my easy Instant Pot Corn on the Cob to your list of BBQ must haves.
Which one will you try at your next BBQ? Don’t forget to pin these so you have recipes for the whole BBQ season!