Halloween is so much fun. Kids get to dress up, get candy, and celebrate the day of the dead. Holidays are also a great way to make learning fun. With this Easy Zombie Activity, kids can have fun with Halloween while getting creative with their writing. Tie this craft into other lessons and activities.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Related: The Best Zombie Ideas for Halloween
If you want to use this activity for educational purposes, here are some teaching tips!
- Have children write their zombie story first. This way it is ready to be attached to their zombie.
- Talk about different cereals the kids like. Ask them what they think zombies would like.
- Maybe combine this activity with a zombie snack such as our zombie popcorn.
- Talk about folklore and legends. Maybe read some zombie legends that have been passed around.
- Lead with the zombie legends and talk about other legends, myths, and folklore.
supplIES needed for this Easy Zombie Activity
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This Easy Zombie Activity For Later!
HOW TO MAKE THIS Easy Zombie Activity
This Easy Zombie Activity is super fun for kids. All you need to do is print off the template and start gluing. Follow the steps below:
Download and print the template on the corresponding colored paper. Cut the template pieces out.
Then, glue the zombie together so it looks like the picture.
Next, glue him to a black background.
Then, attach the finished writing assignment to the bottom of this cute little guy. Put your craft on display.
Have a happy Halloween!
- Construction Paper
- Crayola crayons
- Glue Stick
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Download and print the template on the corresponding colored paper.
- Cut the template pieces out.
- Then, glue the zombie together so it looks like the picture.
- Next, glue him to a black background.
- Then, attach the finished writing assignment to the bottom of this cute little guy.
- Put your craft on display.
Download Your Zombie Template Here
Did you enjoy this fun Zombie Craft? You may also love the following posts:
- Halloween Popcorn Zombie Style
- Bride of Frankenstein Craft
- Halloween Bat Drawing
- Halloween Rock Paintings
Don’t have time to do this craft now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!