This super cute alien craft comes with an alien template and writing prompt. It’s a fun way to get kids excited about writing and expressing their creativity! Not only is this craft fun, but its educational as well. There’s lots of ways you can use this craft to learn and explore.
When having kids complete this cute alien craft, I have a few teaching tips.
- Have kids write their story first. Then, when their story is written, they can easily glue it to their alien and hang it up for everyone to see.
- Talk about description. What does the aline look like? What does the alien like to do?
- You could even add in some science. Talk about space exploration. Explore the idea of real aliens.
- Model your own alien so kids know what they are doing.
RELATED: Flying Saucer Craft
Supplies Needed for These Toilet Roll Crafts
Busy Now? Why Not Pin This cute alien Craft For Later!
How to Make This Cute Alien Craft
This craft is honestly one of the easiest! Just follow the simple steps below!
Download and print the cute alien craft template! You will want to print each part on the correct colored paper.
Then, have kids cut and glue their alien together. You can follow the picture, or let kids come up with their own silly looking alien.
Glue your completed aline onto a black background.
Next, attach the writing piece. Display this fun craft on the wall.
- Construction Paper
- Crayola crayons
- Glue Stick
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Download and print the cute alien craft template! You will want to print each part on the correct colored paper.
- Then, have kids cut and glue their alien together. You can follow the picture, or let kids come up with their own silly looking alien.
- Glue your completed alien onto a black background.
- Next, attach the writing piece. Display this fun craft on the wall.
Download Your Free Alien Template Here
Did you enjoy this fun alien craft ? You may also love the following posts:
- Aliens Love Underpants Story Spoons
- DIY Alien Sugar Scrub
- Spaceship Alien Craft for Kids
- Alien Craft Ideas Kids Will Love
angela will add pin here
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy crafts here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!