If it isn’t the cat batting at the Christmas ornaments, it’s the kids redecorating the tree. Whether you have fur babies or real babies, the ornaments tend to get broken year after year. Instead of buying the delicate pieces you normally do, make your own Wooden Jenga Christmas Ornaments this year!
These ornaments are super easy to make, durable, and are a lot cheaper than buying individual ornaments. Plus, you can do them with the kids and have fun coming up with Christmas words.
Wooden Jenga Christmas Ornaments Supplies
Many of these supplies can be found at your local Dollar Tree. However, if you want to get all the supplies without leaving the house, click the links to find all your supplies on Amazon!
- Jenga type blocks – Check Dollar Tree
- Ribbon: 5/8” – Dollar Tree or Hobby Store
- Eyelet Screws – Dollar Tree
- Twine – Dollar Tree or Red/White bakers twine – Hobby Store or Amazon
- White paint
- Paintbrush (cheaper to do a value pack)
- Sharpie markers: red, black, green
- Glue Gun with glue sticks
How to Make Wooden Jenga Christmas Ornaments
If you have Jenga blocks, making these ornaments is a breeze. Follow the steps below to make your very own ornaments.
Paint the Jenga blocks white.
Screw in the eyelet to the top center of each block and tie with twine to create
Then, fold the ribbon in half and glue together.
Glue the folded ribbon onto the edges of the painted blocks.
Write your favorite Christmas words onto the blocks and decorate with tied twine bows and dots along the edges.
Other Ornament Ideas by Inspiration Edit
If you liked these Christmas tree ornaments, check out some of our other DIY ornaments below!
- Snowman Ornaments for Christmas
- Rudolph Christmas Craft
- Gingerbread House Ornament
- Wood Slice Christmas Snowman Ornament
- DIY Penguin Decoration
Don’t have time to make these ornaments, now? Pin these ornament ideas to Pinterest!