Are you looking for a fun activity to do with the kiddos? This Autumn Wreath Craft is a super easy craft and an inexpensive way to decorate for the season. Plus, crafts like this are super important to do with your kids.
5 Reasons Why Crafts are Important for Kids
Does the idea of doing crafts with your kids fill you with horror? If so, it is worth it to know how important crafts are for kids. There is a vast range of skills from an art and craft session. It stokes their creativity, refines their fine motor skills, builds confidence and problem-solving skills. Plus, you get to spend some fun, quality time with your kids. Here are 5 reasons crafts like this Autumn Wreath craft is important:
- Crafting teaches your kids how to follow instructions. This is because crafts are goal-oriented and if they don’t follow the directions, it won’t turn outright.
- Kids learn teamwork and social skills. This is a great way for kids to learn to work with other people and communicate what they need.
- It offers quality time between you and your child. When you craft together, you talk to each other, and this gives you an opportunity to hear more about their day, hopes, and worries than you may have ever heard.
- It builds their confidence. Crafts teach kids to try even when they don’t think they are good at it. By following directions, they can do anything they set their minds to.
- Crafting improves fine motor skills. Sticking, gluing, coloring, and cutting all help improve your kids with fine motor skills. This is a skill that will help them in school.
No matter what craft you do with your kids, it’s important.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Autumn Wreath Supplies
How To Make An Autumn Wreath
Glue the faux leaves to the grapevine wreath.
Decorate with a scarecrow, sunflower, and bow stickers.
Once you are finished, hang on your door by attaching a string to the wreath.
- Small grapevine wreath
- Faux leaves
- Sunflower stickers
- Scarecrow stickers
- Bow stickers
Glue the faux leaves to the grapevine wreath;
Decorate with a scarecrow, sunflower, and bow stickers;
Hang on your door by attaching a string to the wreath.
Fantastic! You just made a lovely Autumn wreath!
Other Crafts You Can Do
In addition to this craft, here are some other crafts you can do with your kiddos this Autumn:
- Leaf Autumn Crafts Kids Will Love
- 61 Fun Autumn Activities for Kids
- Playdough Craft Perfect for Fall
- 20 Fun Fall Crafts Kids Will Love
Please support my blog by pinning this craft. Pinning helps me to share more fantastic ideas.