I don’t know about you, but sticking to a diet can be so discouraging when everyone else gets to have dessert and you don’t. It’s not that we really need to have dessert, but every once in a while I crave something a little sweet.
These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect way for me to stick to my weight watchers diet while having a sweet tooth. With only 2 points, you can enjoy a pumpkin cookie this Thanksgiving without feeling guilty.
In addition to eating these delicious cookies, you can also curb your cravings with fruit and other zero point foods. Find out what you can eat for zero points on weight watchers here!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Don’t forget to check out our Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree Recipe!
Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
- 1 ½ cup almond flour (180g)
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of Stevia extract, powder (Feel free to use another type of stevia or sweetener, monk fruit is also a good option)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup butter softened
How to Make Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cookies
- Servings: 13
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Rest time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 27 minutes
Preheat the oven to 345F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredients, stir with a spatula or hand mixer.
Once you have achieved a cookie dough consistency make 13 balls of the same size, place them onto the parchment paper.
Flatten them with your hands.
Grab a circle-shaped cookie cutter of at less half of the size of your cookies. Press down the cookie cutter in the middle of the cookie, don’t go all the way down, just enough to see the circular shape in the center of the cookie.
With a small knife make lines around the circle of about ⅓ inch wide each.
With your fingers grab the end of each line and press it together. Repeat the same process until all the cookies have the same shape.
Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before removing from the sheet.
Store in an airtight container.
If you replace the stevia extract quantities of the sweetener will change but the result will be the same.
Shape your cookies in the same baking sheet you’ll be baking them to avoid transferring them before baking.
- If you’re new to Weight Watchers don’t forget to read our fantastic guide: Getting Started On Weight Watchers. We also have the following posts which you may love.
- The Pros and Cons Of Weight Watchers
- Free Weight Watchers Online Calculator
- Weight Watchers Vegetable And Cucumber Bites
- Weight Watchers Low Point Soup Recipes
- Weight Watchers Macaroni Salad Recipe
- WW Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Four Bean Salad On Weight Watchers Plan
- 41 Fantastic Weight Watchers Recipes