When I was a child we always went to my grandma’s at some point during Christmas. We often had a party and we would always have cheesy crackers and pretzels. In fact Pretzels have become a go to food at Christmas and today we have MnM pretzel rods to share with you. Are you a fan of MnM’s? I sure hope so.
Here is our fun and easy MnM Christmas Pretzel Rod recipe for the kids to make. They are super cute and fun and of course who doesn’t like chocolate? Enjoy.
Super Tasty Mnm Christmas Pretzel Rods
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Ingredients for These Pretzel Rods
You can purchase these items from Amazon or a local super market.
How to Make These Pretzel Rods
Add sprinkles and then set aside to let harden.
You can place these in the fridge to harden faster.
Once the pretzel rods are ready, set them on a plate.
These would be perfect for a Christmas party or as a special treat this season. Enjoy.
- Pretzel Rods
- Chocolate melting chips
- Green and Red M&M candies
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
- Pour the candy melts into a tall glass. Dip the pretzel rods into the cup and then add the M&M’s on the chocolate.
- Add sprinkles and then set aside to let harden.
- You can place these in the fridge to harden faster.
- Once the pretzel rods are ready, set them on a plate.
M&M’S Milk Chocolate Candy Party Size 42-Ounce BagPyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl SetMini Slate Cheese Boards – Serving Trays for All Occassions – Modern Style – Easy to Clean – Set of 6 Slate Trays – Chalk Included – 6 x 0.1 x 8.75 Inches
Check out the following fantastic ideas!
You May Also Enjoy The Following Posts: