Lentil Recipes are something I’ve recently been experimenting with a lot more. In fact I’ve always loved Lentils for as long as I can remember.
As a young girl my Mother would cook the most delicious Lentil Soup and it’s something I enjoy making from time to time for my own family.
As a huge Instant Pot fan, I thought it would be great to share some fantastic Lentil Recipes to cook in the pressure cooker and I’m sure you will agree, these look and sound amazing!
The Benefits Of Lentils
Lentils are a fantastic food for the body and are full of goodness and fibre. They can help reduce cholesterol and keep the body healthy.
Lentils are rich in complex carbohydrates, a nutrient that boosts the metabolism and helps the body to burn fat. Lentils are also fantastic for the following reasons.
- Fibre – Lentils are a fantastic source of fibre.
- Folate – Lentils are full of folate an essential nutrient for the body and great for pregnancy.
- Magnesium- Lentils are a good source of magnesium.
- Fat Free- Being fat free they are a good food to add to your daily diet.
- Superfoods – Lentils are superfood and can be added to meals, salads, soups and casserole for additional nutrition.
Fantastic Instant Pot Lentil Recipes
More Amazing Lentil Recipes For Your Pressure Cooker
Lentil Recipes The Family Will Love
Tasty Instant Pot Meals Using Lentils