Lentil Recipes are something I’ve recently been experimenting with a lot more. In fact I’ve always loved Lentils for as long as I can remember.
As a young girl my Mother would cook the most delicious Lentil Soup and it’s something I enjoy making from time to time for my own family.
As a huge Instant Pot fan, I thought it would be great to share some fantastic Lentil Recipes to cook in the pressure cooker and I’m sure you will agree, these look and sound amazing!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Instant Pot Burn Notice! What To Do!
The Benefits Of Lentils In Your Diet
Lentils are a fantastic food for the body and are full of goodness and fibre. They can help reduce cholesterol and keep the body healthy.
Lentils are rich in complex carbohydrates, a nutrient that boosts the metabolism and helps the body to burn fat. Lentils are also fantastic for the following reasons.
- Fibre – Lentils are a fantastic source of fibre.
- Folate – Lentils are full of folate an essential nutrient for the body and great for pregnancy.
- Magnesium- Lentils are a good source of magnesium.
- Fat Free- Being fat free they are a good food to add to your daily diet.
- Superfoods – Lentils are superfood and can be added to meals, salads, soups and casserole for additional nutrition.