Halloween Craft Ideas Mummy Painted Rocks
Halloween craft Ideas are something I love to share here on The Inspiration Edit. I also love to paint rock stones and today we have an easy kids craft idea, Halloween Mummy Painted Rocks.
I am so excited to be sharing these super cute Halloween Mummy Rock Stones. I love rock art and rock painting. Last year I shared my first lot of Halloween Rock Stones and they were really popular on the blog. I wanted to make more so I went with Halloween Mummies.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Supplies Needed For This Halloween Craft Idea
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later!
Let’s Make These Fantastic Halloween Rock Stones
After gluing googly eyes onto all the Halloween Mummy Rock Stones the I added some details and lines and the stones were completed.
So what do you think? It’s a easy and simple craft which you can make with little ones in the home or school and even preschool setting. Why not check out our Monster Rock Stone Here!
Enjoy! We are going to give these away on trick or treat night!
- Paint Brush
- Posca Pens
- Googly Eyes
- White Acrylic Paint
1. Fin some stones for your craft and wash them a day before painting.
2. We use white acrylic paint to paint the top and bottom of my stones. I used a large paintbrush and then left the stones to dry overnight.
3. Paint a band of silver with the silver paint pen. You may also use a black paint pen to draw the Mummy bandages.
4. Draw a smiley mouth with the black Posca pen and then glued googly eyes onto. your mummy stone.
5. After glueing googly eyes onto all the Halloween Mummy Rock Stones the I added some details and lines and the stones were completed.
MORE CRAFTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Don’t have time to do this craft now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!