Baby Shark Party Food Idea.
The Baby shark became a bit of a phenomena last year and today we have a fantastic shark theme marshmallow pop treat for your next shark party.
These super cute party shark marshmallow pops are easy to make and would be the highlight as an under the sea party food. So if you’re looking for a fun and easy shark party idea then look no further.
Don’t forget to enjoy our shark marshmallow pops video below!
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Ingredients For These Baby Shark Birthday Party Treats
- Giant marshmallows
- Wilton blue candy melts
- Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- Small candy eyes
- Blue lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag
How To Make These Shark Party Marshmallow Pops
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the blue candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Stick a lollipop stick into the bottom of a marshmallow.
3. Use a spoon to cover the back, top and part of the front of the marshmallow in blue melted chocolate, leaving just a half oval bare on the bottom front of the marshmallow.
4. Stick 2 candy eyes onto the front top of the blue marshmallow.
Set on parchment paper and transfer to the freezer for about 5 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
5. Pour a small amount of the blue melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
6. Use the bag to draw 1.5” shark fins onto a piece of parchment paper and transfer to the freezer to harden.
7. Carefully peel the fins off the paper, dip the bottom into the melted blue chocolate and stick onto the top of the shark marshmallow.
8. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour a small amount into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
9. Use your decorating bag of light cocoa candy melts to draw on zip zag teeth on the bottom white of the marshmallow and a few lines on the sides of the eyes.
10. Let harden and enjoy!