This week Sylvia received a fantastic I’M A STYLIST styling head to play with in the home. This couldn’t have been better timing. My daughter is currently into beauty, hair and makeup and enjoys styling her own hair on a daily basis. I knew she would love this new Styling head and I was right!
Receiving the I’M A STYLIST Styling head was wonderful. The product is really good quality and made for kids aged 8-15. The styling head is a great gift idea for tweens and I enjoyed watching Sylvia get to work styling the hair, and face.
Opening the I’M A STYLIST STYLING HEAD
The styling head comes with a several features including a green blouse, one brown wig, face gems, hair ties, hair clips, earrings and a small mirror. Sylvia was also sent a separate pink wig which was she really loved.
Being able to style the styling head is super fun. Sylvia enjoyed trialing different hair styles and loved the magnetic eyelashes and sparkly face gems.
In fact my daughter had fun trying the wig on herself!
This new I’M A STYLIST styling head is currently available at Harrods and Hamleys and I think it would make a fantastic gift! My daughter has already spent a lot of time with her new styling head and she absolutely loves it.
Main Features Of I’M A STYLIST STYLING HEAD
The I’M A STYLIST Styling head includes the following key features:
- Magnetic eyelashes that are easy to apply onto the doll.
- Interchangeable high quality soft wigs to change the dolls look.
- A removable and washable top.
- Suction cups on the bottom of the styling head to ensure the doll does not move around when styling.
- Reusable packaging which makes the doll head easy to store.
- the wig packaging comes with a wig holder to keep the wig in good condition.
What Do I Like About The I’M A STYLIST Styling Head?
I really like the size of the dolls head. My daughter has had a styling head in the past but it was very small and therefore Sylvia could not style the hair as well as she can with this product.
The styling head is quite realistic and on trend and I love that the hair is interchangeable. This means if Sylvia wants to give the doll a hair cut she can do so without destroying the product.
I like that this styling head has suction cups to keep the head still during styling. I also love how easy this toy is to keep clean.
I am really impressed with the quality and standard of the styling head.
Win A Place On The Kids4Kids Design Panel
Terms & Conditions Your child could be part of the KIDS4KIDS panel!
Do you have a child aged 9 to 12 who’s creative and interested in design and fashion? They can win a place on the KIDS4KIDS design team designing clothes and accessories for the product range. The winners will have the opportunity to meet with the I’M A GIRLY team in London and design clothes for the Fall Winter collection. It will be an afternoon full of drawing, playing with fabrics and brainstorming outfits!
Let your little designer show their creativity by entering. Here’s how!
- Download this sheet with an illustration of the I’M A GIRLY doll: IAG Drawing Template
- Your designer can draw on it, create a collage from images, fabrics and colours etc. to create their very own and individual outfit
- Once their creation is finished, take a picture of it and send it to [email protected]
- Competition ends 21 May 2019
- The KIDS4KIDS design team will choose the best designs and winners will be announced 24 May 2019
- The winners are invited to take part in the design session in London on 15 June 2019 2-5pm*
*travel not included
The project is sponsored by I’M A GIRLY.
Read the Terms & Conditions
“This post is part of a paid project with I’M A GIRLY and BritMums, promoting the I’M A STYLIST styling heads, that just landed in Harrods and Hamleys. They are hip, cheeky, trendy and a bridge between childhood and teenage years. See the styling heads, the fashion dolls and accessories at https://www.imagirly.com/uk/