Today we have a fun and exciting recipe to share here on The Inspiration Edit. We are sharing Galaxy Bark for kids which is both delicious and perfect when learning about the Solar System or for celebrating May the 4th. Either way, it’s a fun activity the kids will love taking part in.
Fun Chocolate Galaxy Bark Recipe For Kids
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Ingredients For Galaxy Bark
- 12 oz. Wilton Candy Melts, black
- 4 oz. Wilton Candy Melts, purple
- 4 oz. Wilton Candy Melts, dark blue
- 4 oz. Wilton Candy Melts, light blue
- 1 pkg. Small Gold Star Sprinkles
- Nonpareil Sprinkles, white and blue
How To Make Galaxy Bark
Melt the black chocolate per package directions and spread over a parchment lined baking sheet.
Take a knife and swirl the colours around.
Make sure you don’t over swirl the colours, you still want to see plenty of the black chocolate.
Let the chocolate harden and then break it into pieces.
This Galaxy Bark is a fun treat to make with the kids!