DIY Avengers Infinity Stone Lollipops
Infinity War Lollipop Ingredients
JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy, Assorted, 5 Pound Bulk CandyLollipop sticks 100 count 6 inchTeamFar Baking Tray and Rack Set, Stainless Steel Baking Pan Cookie Sheet with Cooling Rack, 12 x 10 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Healthy, Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe
How To Make These Homemade Lollipops
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Place the parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Any longer and the candy will start to turn to liquid.
The lollies will harden quick so make sure you add the sticks super quick.
Let cool and then enjoy!
It’s that simple and I’m sure the kids will love trying these out!
Don’t they look amazing? It’s a simple and easy project to do with the kids and great for the Superhero celebration.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
For more Avenger themed cooking ideas check out our Thor Cookies
Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Hulk with Infinity StoneFunko Pop Marvel: Avengers Infinity War-Iron Spider Collectible Figure, MulticolorMarvel Infinity War Titan Hero Series Thanos with Titan Hero Power FX Port
- Jolly Ranchers in Blue, Green, Purple, Red
- Lifesavers in Orange
- Lemon Drops
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Arrange 3 of the same colour of each candies or lollies close together.
- When laying the candy out, make sure to leave room for the lollipop sticks you’ll be adding.
- Place them in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Any longer and the candy will start to turn to liquid.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately place the lollipop sticks on the melted candies.
- The lollies will harden quick so make sure you add the sticks super quick.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!