Disney Toy Story Alien Craft
Are you looking for a super fun Disney Toy Story Alien Craft? Maybe you’re looking for a fun Disney ornament to make for Christmas. If so they you will love this super cute and simple alien toy story craft.
I always loved the scene in the first Toy Story movie where you see the little green men in all their glory and this was one of my favourite parts of the toy story film.
Who Are The Aliens In Toy Story?
The little green men in the the Toy Story movie are toys are prizes in a game of skill at the Pizza Planet restaurant. Each Alien believes that the “Claw” will somehow choose one of them to “go on to a better place.” After being saved, they become forever loyal to Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead.
Supplies For This Toy Story Alien Craft
How To Make This Alien From Toy Story Ornament
Begin by downloading and printing off your Toy story alien template.
Cut out the template pieces and begin to assemble the alien.
Glue the three eyes to your little green man.
Glue the green Mickey ears to the head of your alien.
Add glue to the purple section of your alien and sprinkle purple glitter. Shake off any excess glitter.
Cut out string and attached to the back of your Christmas ornaments. You have the option to laminate to make your decoration last longer.
Download Your Free Toy Story Template Here
- Before decorating these cupcakes, ensure that they’re completely cool to the touch.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer and beat together butter, icing sugar and milk. These ingredients make up the buttercream.
- Start the electric mixer on low and gradually increase to high. Once all the ingredients are well-combined and form semi-stiff peaks, the buttercream is done.
- Use an offset spatula to frost each cupcake.
- Roll the baby blue fondant so that it’s about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Use the fondant embosser to give the blue fondant a quilted look.
- Using the circular cookie cutter, cut out 12 fondant circles from the baby blue fondant.
- Press one blue fondant circle on each cupcake.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place white candy melts into a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring between each interval.
- Scoop the melted candy into a piping bag and pipe out snowflakes on the lined baking sheet.
- To achieve the snowflake candy, start by piping out a one-inch line. Follow the line with an “X.”
- Pipe out two dots on either side of the candy lines.
- Allow the candy snowflakes to set.
- To assemble one braid, roll out 3 spheres from the white fondant, about ½ an inch in size.
- Roll out the spheres into long, thin strips, about 5 inches in length.
- Press the tip of all three strips and braid.
- Press the braid onto one edge of each cupcake, trimming where necessary. (Note: If the fondant isn’t sticky enough to press onto the cupcake, brush water on the back of the braid to secure.)
- Use a toothpick to dot white buttercream on the back of the snowflake candies. Secure one on each cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!
MORE CRAFTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: