Tis the season to be jolly! Nothing puts you in the Christmas spirit more than Disney. This super adorable Disney Disney Cinderella Ornament is the perfect craft to do with the kiddos.
3 Ways to Decorate
These cinderella ornaments can be used for more than just your Christmas tree! Here are a few ways you can use them to decorate your home:
- Put them in your window. These Cinderella ornaments will brighten up your windows.
- Hang one on the door. This ornament would make a great decoration for your door. Use it instead of a wreath.
- Decorate your walls. If you don’t want them hung on the Christmas tree, you can hang them up on the walls.
Supplies for Needed for Your Ornament
How To Make a Disney Cinderella Ornament
The first step in creating your Cinderella Mickey ears decoration is to download your free template.
Print out the cinderella template on the correct colored paper and cut out each piece ready for assembling.
Glue the different pieces of cardstock together and complete the Cinderella paper craft.
Once the Mickey craft is complete, your ready to add glitter. Place glue on the headpiece of Cinderella and the dress.
Sprinkle black glitter onto the tiara and silver glitter onto the Cinderella dress section.
The final step in your cinderella craft is to attached a string loop to the back of the Mickey head then you can hang the decoration on the tree or display with your other Disney themed decorations.
Enjoy this super cute Cinderella craft and have fun making these paper Mickey ears with the kids!
Download Your Disney Cinderella Template Here
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup shea butter melt and pour soap base
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 10-12 drops jasmine essential oil
- Blue soap colorant
- 3-4 Tablespoons coarse sugar crystals
- 9-12 count cubed silicone mold or ice cube tray
1. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of coarse sugar crystals into each separate silicone cube. Set aside.
2. Add the shea butter and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the soap is completely melted. Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
3. Mix in the jasmine essential oil and blue soap colorant. Stir well to incorporate.
4. Slowly add half of the sugar and stir well. Add the remaining sugar and mix until all of the ingredients are combined. You will need to work fast because the shea butter hardens rather quickly.
5. Transfer the mixture into the cubes, pressing down firmly with your fingers.
6. Freeze for one hour. Once hardened, pop the sugar scrub cubes out of their molds and store in a dry container with a lid.
HOW TO USE
1. Bring 1-2 jasmine sugar scrub cubes with you to your bath or shower.
2. Use the cubes instead of a sugar scrub and rub all over wet skin. The sugar will exfoliate and the coconut oil and shea butter will soften and moisturize your skin. Relax and enjoy the sweet scent of jasmine!
If you and your kiddos are Disney fanatics, we have a lot more ornaments where this one came from. Check out all our Disney themed Christmas ornaments and make them all!