Bariatric Friendly Recipes for gastric bypass patients and those who have had a gastric sleeve.
Today I am excited to share with you this fantastic roundup of Bariatric friendly recipes. Finding gastric bypass recipes is not something I found easy when I had bariatric surgery. In fact, following my gastric bypass I struggled a lot to cook good bariatric diet recipes. Hopefully with these fantastic bariatric recipe ideas you won’t have the same problem.
Easy Gastric Bypass Recipes To Enjoy
These easy gastric bypass recipes and gastric sleeve recipes are great to make at home. You can cook these meals for the whole family to enjoy or cook alone and store. My favourite is the chicken with spinach and tomato by low carb yum.
Making sure you get high protein and low carb meals is super important especially as you work to continue your weight loss journey. For more tips on high protein foods, visit our post – High Protein Foods After Gastric Bypass.
1. Caprese Hasselback Chicken from Low Carb Maven
2. Chicken Pizza Crust from Low Carb Maven
3. Chicken with Spinach & Tomato from Low Carb Yum
4. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers with Ground Turkey from Evolving Table
5. Dill and Caper Egg Salad from A Clean Bake
6. Egg Roll in a Bowl from Evolving Table
7. Protein Packed Black Bean & Lentil Soup from Skinny Ms.
8. Riced Veggie Bowls with Smoked Salmon from Forks & Folly
More Gastric Bypass Recipes You Will Love.
These bariatric recipes are super tasty and full of nutrition. In fact, I love the sweet potato chicken nuggets. In New Zealand they call Sweet potato Kumara. It’s so tasty and lower in carbs than normal potato so I like to use this vegetable more regular now.
Chicken is also a favourite of mine. There are so many ways to cook chicken following gastric bypass and it is my number one meat source that helps me fill up on protein.
9. Shakshuka with Feta, Spinach & Artichoke Hearts from A Clean Bake
10. Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia from Garnish & Glaze
11. Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin Dinner from Forks & Folly
12. Superb Salmon Ceviche from Sugar Free Londoner
13. Sweet Potato Chicken Nuggets from Living Sweet Moments
14. Tilapia Salad with Spinach & Creamy Avocado Dressing from Low Carb Yum
15. Tomato Stuffed Roasted Egg Plant from Living Sweet Moment
Getting healthy food after your gastric sleeve or gastric bypass surgery is essential to successful weight loss. Let’s face it, we wouldn’t become overweight if we didn’t enjoy our food. However it is important to learn the basics from scratch and learn to enjoy healthier versions of food, healthier options and to stick to our gastric bypass diet.
I sure hope these recipes help you with your bariatric weight loss journey!