Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift can be tough, but when it’s made from the heart, it’s better than any store bought gift around. This Instant Pot Chocolate Cake is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Not only are you showing your love through actions, but who doesn’t love chocolate?!
If your loved one doesn’t like chocolate cake, try one of our 31 Instant Pot Dessert Recipes, instead.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
What Is Chocolate Ganache?
Ganache is a type of frosting. It is an emulsion of chocolate melted and cream. Sometimes butter is added. However, with this “frosting” the amount of chocolate and cream can be varied to change the texture. Therefore, Ganache can be used un-whipped to glaze desserts, or it can be whipped like cream and used as a filling.
Ingredients For This Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Cake
- 1 box triple chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- Chocolate Ganache
- 1 C Semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
How To Cook A Chocolate Cake In The Instant Pot
In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla cake mix, eggs, water, and oil.
Grease and flour a 7 inch heart shaped bundt pan.
Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan, about ¾ way full
Add 1 cup water to the inner bowl of instant pot. Place trivet inside.
Make a foil sling and carefully lower filled bundt pan on top of
trivet in the instant pot. Loosely fold foil sling over the top of the
Close lid and set to sealing.
Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
Quick pressure release.
Let cool on a cooling rack for 30-60 minutes.
Use a knife to gently separate the cake from the sides of the bundt
pan and empty the cake onto a wire rack above a cookie sheet
Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until slightly boiling
Pour chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl
Pour heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth
Top off the cake with the ganache and let sit for a few minutes
Sprinkle some valentine’s day sprinkles over the cake
Allow ganache to set before cutting and enjoying!
Your Instant Pot Chocolate Cake is now ready!
Don’t have time to make this recipe now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
More Fantastic Instant Pot Recipes
- 31 Easy Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners
- 200 Easy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes To Make Life Easier
- 20 Family Friendly Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Creamy Instant Pot Pork Chops
- 31 Mexican Instant Pot Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Casserole Recipes
- Instant Pot Chili With Ground Beef
- Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Teryiaki Pork Stir Fry
- Instant Pot Desserts For The Family To Enjoy
- 31 Lentil Recipes You Can Cook In Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Jam Recipes You Will Love
- The Best Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe
- Instant Pot Potato Recipes For The Family
- How To Make Instant Pot Cheese Cake
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- 31 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes To Cook
- Instant Pot Steak Honey Bites
- 20 Instant Pot Beef Recipes You Will Love