If you love the Disney movie Moana you’re going to love this fun and easy Maui Christmas Ornament. This is a fun and simple Christmas paper craft and one the kids will love. With only a few supplies you can make this fun Moana crafts DIY decoration! Your Christmas tree will love full of festive Disney fun! Enjoy!
Fun Facts About Maui From Moana
Here are some super fun and interesting facts all about Maui from Moana!
- Maui originally was drawn as bald for the movie!
- “The Rock” is the voice (and singing voice!) in the film.
- His outfit in Moana was created based on whatever materials would have actually been available to use thousands of years ago.
Tips for Making This Disney Christmas Paper Craft
The biggest thing to remember when making this Disney ornament craft is that you want to be certain to let the glue dry all the way before hanging onto your tree.
Supplies Needed for This Maui Craft Activity
How to Make This Maui Christmas Ornament
The first thing you need to do to make this Maui paper craft is download the Maui template.
Print each of the pages from the 4 page template on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one Maui craft.
For each Maui ornament, cut out 2 black ears and 1 each of the other pieces.
Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front.
Add black glitter to the ears and the stripe above the leaves.
Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornament.
Let the ornament dry completely, and then Maui is ready to be proudly displayed.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add all fajita seasonings to a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Mix well.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Place chicken down the middle of the pan, careful not to over crowd or they won’t crisp up.
- Arrange veggies along each edge of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Wrap tortillas in foil, heat in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the chicken cooking.
- Squeeze lime over entire pan, Scoop into tortillas and serve!
Enjoy. Please Pin to Pinterest for future reference
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 501mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 23g
More Christmas Crafts to Enjoy
- Easy Christmas Paper Plate Crafts
- Olaf Christmas Ornament Craft With Free Template
- Disney Beast Mickey Ears Christmas Ornament
- Frozen Anna Christmas Ornament Craft
Download Your Free Maui Template Here!