Disney Toy Story Jessie Craft
One of the greatest highlights of visiting Disneyland Paris was when my daughter got to meet the character Jessie from Toy Story. We had previously travelled on a cruise liner to Amsterdam and watched the movie Toy Story 3 while on board. So when my daughter had the chance to meet Jessie you can imagine she was super excited.
Today we have a fantastic toy story jessie craft and Christmas ornament based on the cow girl Jessie. We sure hope you enjoy this. Don’t forget to download the free template and pin to Pinterest for later! Enjoy!
Jessies Catchphrase From Toy Story
When Jessie the cowgirl is introduced in Toy Story 2 she becomes famous for her popular catchphrase Yee-haw! Jessie is a much loved character in Toy Story 2, 3 and 4 and this yodelling Cowgirl is one character children will love.
Supplies For This Toy Story Jessie Craft
- Coloured cardstock
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Red, Gold, Black, White Glitter
- Laminator (Optional)
How To Make This Jessie Toy Story Ornament
To create this Jessie ornament, simply download and print off your toy story template.
Cut out all the pieces. If you don’t have colored cardstock you have the option to print off in white and black and color in the parts with crayons or felts.
Once all the pieces of the Jessie template are ready begin to assemble them together. Add the cowgirl badge to the top half, followed by the orange belt, blue layer and cow themed bottom.
Next glue the toy story jessie hat to the top of your ornament.
Finally add two yellow Mickey ears to the back of the paper craft.
Your Toy Story Jessie Craft is now complete and ready, simply add string to the back if you wish to hang the ornament and don’t forget to check out all our other toy story crafts. We have Woody, Buzz light year and the little green men.
Download Your Free Jessie Template Here!
- Slice the Chicken breasts in 1 inch slices, and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Turn the Instant Pot to 'SAUTE' and add the butter and olive oil. When butter has melted, add the chicken, and stir well.
- Brown chicken on both sides, and continue to cook chicken until it's completely done, about 1/2 an hour, on the low setting. When chicken is done, and no longer pink in the center, remove to a foil lined plate, wrap up chicken, and set aside.
- Make sure there is butter left in the bottom of the instant pot - if no butter is left, or not enough, add 1 Tablespoon - turn the Instant Pot to SAUTE, and melt the butter, then add the garlic and Saute for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the Saute setting, and add the chicken broth, and de-glaze the pot.
- Add the cream, and sprinkle a little garlic salt over the cream.
- Break the Fettuccine noodles in half, and add to the Instant pot, and stir the pasta, making sure the pasta is covered by the cream and chicken broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the pressure valve is set to 'SEALING', and press the MANUAL setting, and set the time to 2 minutes.
- When the Pasta is finished cooking, and the pot beeps and goes to off, let the Instant Pot sit for 5 minutes, then do a quick release, by carefully, and with a pot holder, turning the pressure valve to 'VENTING', and allow all the pressure to release, and when the float valve drops down, then remove the lid to the Instant Pot.
- Stir the cream mixture with the noodles, and let sit for one minute.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the Fettuccine noodles, and stir well to blend cheese into noodles.
- Add the chicken back into the Instant Pot, and toss with Fettuccine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and finely chopped Parsley.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
MORE CRAFTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: