Crockpot recipes are a great way to cook as a gastric bypass patient. Following bariatric surgery, you will need to follow a liquid diet, pureed food plan, and soft food diet before you are able to eat solid meals again.
Having fantastic bariatric recipe ideas will make life so much easier.
As a bariatric patient, you will need to be on the lookout for low carb recipes which are high in protein and full of nutrition.
Today I am sharing 15 fantastic bariatric crockpot recipes which are great for the gastric bypass patient.
15 Crock Pot Recipes for Gastric Bypass Patients
15 Crock Pot Bariatric Meal Recipes
- Clean Eating Crock Pot Chicken Tacos from Dashing Dish
With practically no prep work and just a few ingredients, you can recreate these spicy, tangy tacos and whip up a quick and easy Mexican dinner that the entire family will love!
- Crock Pot Low Carb Pizza Casserole from Eating on a Dime
Love the flavors of pizza but want to stick to a simple recipe you can whip up in minutes? This low carb pizza casserole is just that, and is the perfect easy crock pot recipe to try!
- Crock Pot Lime Chicken Fajitas from Dashing Dish
Love chicken fajitas? Who doesn’t? They’re the perfect recipe the entire family can enjoy together, and if you’re thinking of trying it, you need to give this crockpot version a shot.
- Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken from Joy Filled Eats
Time to indulge in some delicious Mediterranean flavors folks! This crock pot chicken is an absolute crowd pleaser, and is the perfect light meal you’re looking for.
- Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese from Cook Eat Paleo
Zucchini noodles, a wholesome spaghetti sauce and turkey bolognese come together in this delicious and easy crock pot recipe.
- Fat Free Red Lentil Dal from Clean Eating Kitchen
Looking to whip up a quick meal using the ingredients in your pantry? This fat free lentil dal recipe is just that, and is loaded with delicious flavors too!
- Keto Low Carb Chili from Wholesome Yum
Ready super quick in your crock pot, this easy keto chili recipe is great for those days when you’re craving for some comfort food.
- Lentil Coconut Stew with Kale & Summer Squash from Clean Eating Kitchen
And here’s a ridiculously easy and yet flavor packed recipe you can recreate on days when you’re in the mood for some home cooked food, but don’t want to put in too much effort.
- No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe from Joy Filled Eats
Just 10 minutes of prep time and some time in your slow cooker, and your no bean chili is ready! This will surely be a great keto friendly meal you’ll love making again and again.
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken with Chickpeas from Skinny Ms.
Immersed in Moroccan flavors, this slow cooker chicken recipe is protein packed- thanks to the chickpeas, and is a nutrient rich, tasty stew you should definitely try!
- Slow Cooker Pesto and Sweet Potato Chicken from BakingQueen74
Got a busy day but still want to stick to a home cooked dinner? This slow cooker recipe is worth a try!
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Bowl from Evolving Table
Mexican food lovers- try this shredded chicken bowl that takes minimal time to prep, and gets ready super quick in your slow cooker or instant pot!
- Weight Loss Soup from Skip to My Lou
Soups are the perfect weight loss food, and this one is so delicious, you’ll love every bit of it! Plus, it is incredibly easy to make too!
- Weight Watchers Apple Cider Pulled Chicken from Sugar & Soul
Time for an excellent weight watchers recipe that you can recreate in your kitchen, and have your entire family enjoy and relish it to the core!
- Whole 30 Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs from Mom Foodie
Packed with the goodness of butternut squash and spinach and loaded with protein, this slow cooker recipe is a Whole 30 recipe that’s super easy to make.
You may also enjoy the following posts: