Crock pot recipes are a great way to cook as a gastric bypass patient. Following bariatric surgery you will need to follow a liquid diet, pureed food plan and soft food diet before you are able to eat solid meals again.
Having fantastic bariatric recipe ideas will make life so much easier.
As a bariatric patient you will need to be on the look out for low carb recipes which are high in protein and full of nutrition.
Today I am sharing 15 fantastic bariatric crock pot recipes which are great for the gastric bypass patient.
15 Crock Pot Recipes For Gastric Bypass Patients
15 Crock Pot Bariatric Meal Recipes
1. Clean Eating Crock Pot Chicken Tacos from Dashing Dish
2. Crock Pot Low Carb Pizza Casserole from Eating on a Dime
3. Crock Pot Lime Chicken Fajitas from Dashing Dish
4. Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken from Joy Filled Eats
5. Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese from Cook Eat Paleo
6. Fat Free Red Lentil Dal from Clean Eating Kitchen
7. Keto Low Carb Chili from Wholesome Yum
8. Lentil Coconut Stew with Kale & Summer Squash from Clean Eating Kitchen
9. No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe from Joy Filled Eats
10. Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken with Chickpeas from Skinny Ms.
11. Slow Cooker Pesto and Sweet Potato Chicken from BakingQueen74
12. Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Bowl from Evolving Table
13. Weight Loss Soup from Skip to My Lou
14. Weight Watchers Apple Cider Pulled Chicken from Sugar & Soul
15. Whole 30 Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs from Mom Foodie
You may also enjoy the following posts: