A Mid Year Bucket List
Today I am creating a mid year bucket list for 2017. I always like to make new goals at the start of the year but today is the 1st of June and I thought it would be great to make a list of goals and things I’d like to get done or achieve during the remaining 6 months of 2017.
It’s a list style post and I hope you find it interesting. What would be on your mid year bucket list?
- See my Endocrinologist in London for review
- Have an Iron Infusion at Wigan Hospital
- Get my Zinc and Folate levels in the healthy range
- Maintain my weight – Don’t go above 17 Stone
- Go to BritMums later this year and see blogging friends
- Have a day out with Esther from Inside Out And About
- Go on a family holiday in the UK during the Summer
- Go on a date with my husband (It’s been a long time)
- Get some new Pyjamas
- Save up for some new Hotter shoes
- Get my hair done nice before November.
- Get a working Fridge/Freezer
- Save for a Cooker that works
- Sort out and declutter the spare room
- Sort out and sell Sylvia’s clothes that are “too small”
- Review school uniforms this school year
- Grow my Instagram following to 10,000 by the end of the year.
- Cut back on the brands I work with (quality over quantity)
- Build my Pinterest Christmas Boards
So these are my bucket list/ goals for the mid year until December and I know I can achieve these if I work really hard.