6 Reasons You Should Try Essential Oils
You’ve probably been seeing and hearing about essential oils all over the place lately. While they are not at all a new concept, they have been gaining in popularity recently. In fact I didn’t know too much about essential oils until I met my best friend Esther who studied aromatherapy at Uni. I bought Esther this fantastic essential oils chart for Christmas last year and she loved it. I also use peppermint oil to help me with headaches and whilst it does not take the pain away entirely, it does help.
If you’ve been thinking of jumping on the essential oil bandwagon, there is no better time than now. Here are six reasons you should try essential oils:
- You can improve health and wellness for your family – There are so many different ways essential oils can improve your family’s health, such as by helping treat symptoms of certain conditions, and even providing a calm and peaceful environment.
- You can lower the toxins in your life – Ditch the cleaners and use essential oils to keep your home clean and fresh.
- You can save money – Save money on all the medicines and products you would buy when you replace them with natural oils.
- It’s good for the environment – You can feel good about doing your part for Mother Earth.
- It helps improve mood and emotional health – Essential oils can increase your emotional health, improve concentration, and help even mood swings.
- It’s natural and can be used in many ways – There are so many different ways to use essential oils that once you get started, you’ll wonder why you waited so long. You can use them for health conditions, for cleaning, and for other things around the home.
There are many more reasons to love essential oils but these should definitely get you started if you’ve been contemplating giving it a try. New Directions Aromatics essential oils has a large collection of organic oils and is one place you could visit to get you started. There are so many great oils and plenty of great ways to use them, you’ll just keep adding to the list.
*This is a collaborative post.