Popsicle Stick Fox Craft For Kids
Today I’m sharing a fun, easy, and simple popsicle stick fox craft. I really do love cute foxes. I remember reading the book The Fantastic Mr Fox when I was little and it remains one of my favourites to this day.
Today’s craft is a great idea for helping kids develop fine motor skills and is also a fun craft for adults.
Once made this fun craft can be used as a problem-solving puzzle for little ones and is a great resource for helping to promote cognitive development and problem-solving skills.
Supplies For This Popsicle Stick Fox Craft
Loew-Cornell 1021167 Simply Art Wood Craft Sticks 150 ct.Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen – Fine Point – Set of 15 (PC-3M15C)24 Rolls Washi Tape Set – The Theme of nature, 24 different designs about flower and leaves Decorative Masking Tape Collection (15mm Wide)
How To Make This Popsicle Stick Fox Craft
I then outlined the fox and began to paint using the orange posca paint pen.
After filling in the fox I coloured the tail, ears and eyes with a white posca paint pen.
I then outlined the fox with a thin black posca pen ready to create a puzzle.
Now the fox is complete, I can muddle the popsicle sticks up to create a easy and simple puzzle for little ones.
This would make a great preschool resource or even a great piece of art which could be glued into a frame.
Either way this is a fun activity and can be used for multi purposes.
- 5 Lollipop Sticks
- 1 Pencil
- Posca Pens
1. Tape the 5 popsicle sticks together with washi tape to make it easy to draw across the popsicle sticks.
2. Drew a fox onto the popsicle sticks with a sharp pencil.
3. Outlined the fox and began to paint using the orange posca paint pen.
4. After filling in the fox, coloured the tail, ears and eyes with a white posca paint pen.
5. Outlined the fox with a thin black posca pen ready to create a puzzle.
You might also enjoy 350+ Japanese Baby Names