Today on Craft Play Learn we have a fantastic and easy Mickey Elf craft and Christmas decoration which is simple to make and comes with a free template. In fact this is a fun and simple Christmas paper craft to help sprinkle a little Disney magic onto your Christmas Tree.
Supplies Needed For This Elf Decoration
HOW TO MAKE THIS Elf Mickey CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
1) Download the free printable pdf elf template.
2) Print each page on the correct color of card stock, which is listed at the top of each page. Red or green can be used interchangeably, so that you can mix up the elf clothing. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one.
3) For each elf Mickey head ornament, cut out 2 small round black ears and one of each of the other pieces.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the other pieces to the front with the glue stick.
5) Use white glue to add irridescent glitter to the belt, buckle and buttons.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of the ornaments.
7) Let the Disney inspired ornament dry, so that you can hang it up on display.