Oh my, this might be the best dip I’ve ever tasted! It’s so easy to make in the Instant Pot. It would make a great appetizer, or starter for a party, game day, or BBQ. You’ll love how quickly this comes together, and everyone will love this dip. You can serve it with Tortilla chips, crackers, crusty bread, or by itself. This one is sure to be a favorite.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Ingredients For Jalapeno Corn Dip
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion – diced
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 can of mild diced green Chiles – 4 ounces
- 2 small Jalapeno’s – seeds removed and diced
- 2 bags of organic frozen corn – 16 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon of Cilantro – finely chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled bacon
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
How To Make Instant Pot Jalapeno Corn
Turn on the Saute setting to your Instant Pot, and add the Olive oil.
Add the diced onion, and saute until the onion is golden brown.
Turn the Saute setting off, and add the minced garlic, diced green Chiles, Jalapeno, Corn, chili powder, Cumin, and garlic salt.
Stir well, and add the chicken broth.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the pressure valve is set to ‘SEALING’. Press the MANUAL button, and set the time to 8 minutes.
When the Instant Pot is done cooking, beeps, and goes to OFF, quick release the pressure. (SEE NOTES) When all pressure has been released, and the FLOAT VALVE has dropped down, remove the lid to the Instant Pot, and stir the corn dip.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded Colby jack cheese, and stir all together, until well blended.
Remove the Corn dip to a serving bowl, and top with crumbled bacon and chopped Cilantro. Serve and Enjoy!
This is such a delicious recipe and you can serve in a number of ways and even dip your favorite crackers or chips into the corn.
Don’t have time to make this recipe now? Pin it to Pinterest so you can save it for later! I appreciate all shares and am grateful for your support!
NOTES: If you’re not familiar with the ‘QUICK RELEASE’ method, read your instruction manual that came with your Instant Pot, for directions, and to make sure you know where the Pressure Valve is on the Instant Pot, and where the FLOAT VALVE is to ensure all the pressure has been released before opening the lid.
Basically, you’re turning the pressure valve, with a pot holder, from the Sealing position to the VENTING position, but, read the Manual for exact instructions for your model Instant Pot.
For more easy Instant Pot Recipes check out the following:
- 31 Easy Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners
- 200 Easy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes To Make Life Easier
- 20 Family Friendly Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Creamy Instant Pot Pork Chops
- 31 Mexican Instant Pot Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Casserole Recipes
- Instant Pot Chili With Ground Beef
- Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Teryiaki Pork Stir Fry
- Instant Pot Desserts For The Family To Enjoy
- 31 Lentil Recipes You Can Cook In Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Jam Recipes You Will Love
- The Best Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe
- Instant Pot Potato Recipes For The Family
- How To Make Instant Pot Cheese Cake
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- 31 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes To Cook
- Instant Pot Steak Honey Bites
- 20 Instant Pot Beef Recipes You Will Love