Whether it is football season or not, this football Krispy treats is perfect for hungry kiddos. I mean good lord kids can eat, and these tasty treats are sure to put a smile on their faces and fill their bellies.
Of course, you can always pin these for later and make them during football season!! Kick-off the season right with some football Krispy treats at your next party.
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Things You Will Need
To make these delectable football treats, you will need the following tools:
This recipe is super easy with only four ingredients. Here’s what you need:
- 7 cups of Cocoa Rice Krispies
- 12 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- White Frosting tube
Football Krispy Treats Directions
Prepare the Marshmallows
- Begin by melting the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and heat until melted and smooth.
- Keep stirring the mixture to prevent it from burning.
Pour in the Cocoa Krispies
- In a bowl, pour 7 cups of Cocoa Krispies
- Add the marshmallow mixture.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Put a piece of parchment paper to line a 9×9 pan.
- Pour the krispie mixture in.
- Let cool for approximately 2-4 hours on counter.
Create Your Krispy Football Treats
- If you do not have a cookie cutter, slightly bend an empty soup can to make a football shape.
- Once cooled, lift out the parchment paper.
- Cut the krispies with your can or a football cookie cutter into football shapes.
- Use a small icing tip to add frosting to the treats for the laces of the football.
If you liked this recipe, try some of our other super easy treats that you can easily whip up for parties or a summer snack.
Don’t forget to pin these super easy Football Krispy Treats!
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!