Today we have a real special treat here on The Inspiration Edit, Sylvia is modelling the most gorgeous David Charles London Opera Gown which we were kindly sent to review and this special occasion girls dress is an absolute stunner.
One thing I love to do, is to visit the theatre to watch shows, ballet and music performances. It’s something I’ve done since I was a child and next year Sylvia and I will be reviewing a performance by the Northern Ballet at the Blackpool Grand Theatre. We are so excited.
We love to dress up when we go to the theatre and Sylvia was really excited to choose a new dress from the David Charles London AW 18 collection for this special occasion.
David Charles London Special Occasion Dresses
David Charles London is an iconic British brand that makes luxury designer dresses for girls aged 2-16 The brand is is well established and supplies some of the finest stores in the world, including Harrods and Saks 5th Avenue in NYC.
Having the opportunity to review a dress from David Charles London is fantastic. The brand was founded in 1970 by David and Susan Graff and the collection of party wear and special occasion dresses are worn by royalty and celebrities alike.
David Charles London Blue And Silver Opera Gown
Sylvia and I went online to the David Charles London website to choose a dress for the Ballet next year. Sylvia fell in love with this blue and silver opera gown which we both agreed was stunning.
The girls opera gown is a vision of enchantment with pearl blue and silver colourway brocade. The ornate dress has a frosted flair which makes the dress shine and stand out.
The David Charles London dress is quite show stopping and includes three-quarter length fluted sleeves which really add character and style to the dress.
The opera gown is comfortable to wear and not itchy. David Charles London has a measurement guide to ensure you choose the correct size when ordering and the dress can be delivered to your home.
Sylvia’s new dress has blue decorative bows for top-to-toe couture and a concealed zip fastening at the back. This is a dream dress for any girl and my daughter sure thinks so.
We visited the Blackpool Grand Theatre last week in preparation for our Ballet visit and Sylvia enjoyed trying out her dress. She said she felt like a princess.
The David Charles London Dress is 100% polyester and has a lining made from 100% acetate. The dress can be cool hand washed or dry cleaned. The dress is currently £316 and is great for a special occasion.
I think this dress would be ideal for birthdays, winter weddings and it’s a great Christmas party dress option too. Sylvia loves her new David Charles London Opera gown and so do I.
Win A David Charles London AW18 Dress
Now for the exciting part! We are delighted to announce that we are giving away the chance for you to win a dress of you’re choice from the David Charles London AW18 collection. The competition closes on the 16th December. Terms and Conditions are below.
In order to enter you’ll need to complete the form below. I’d also love to know which designer girls dress from the David Charles London AW 18 collection you like the best?
There are so many beautiful dresses in the collection!
Please do let me know in the comments which dresses you like!
David Charles London – Blogger Giveaway Ts&Cs
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition
- Giveaway is open internationally – prize can be shipped worldwide
- Prize consists of 1 x dress of the winner’s choice from the Autumn/Winter 2018 collection
- Competition closes at 12pm Sunday the 16th December 2018
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday the 17th December 2018
- Winner will also be notified directly via email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- Prize will be shipped to the winner by David Charles London via courier service or Royal Mail Air Parcel Post Service. Where possible a courier tracking number will be provided once the prize has been dispatched
- Prize will be dispatched within 2-3 business days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s dress choice and shipping details
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
*This is a review and the competition is hosted in partnership with David Charles London*