This Minnie Mouse Wreath is such a fun way for the kids to get excited about the upcoming holiday season! If you’re ready to learn how to make a paper wreath, this is the craft for you! What better way to combine a fun holiday wreath and Minnie Mouse? Showcase your love for all things Disney AND Christmas with this fun and easy craft!
What Is A Wreath?
A wreath is a simple home decoration that can be made or purchased at the store. There are several types of wreaths that you can easily use. Some are made from flowers or sticks while others can be crafted using paper as well.
Supplies Needed For Minnie Mouse Wreath and Mickey Decoration
RELATED POST: MICKEY MOUSE SIMBA DECORATION
HOW TO MAKE THIS DISNEY CHRISTMAS wreath from paper
1) Download the free printable wreath template.
2) Print all three pages of the template on the correct color of card stock. The color is listed at the top of each page. You’ll have extra pieces, so you can use them to make more than one Disney inspired craft.
3) For each wreath ornament, cut out 2 wreath ears, a bigger wreath for the head and a bow.
4) Glue the ears behind the head and the red bow to the front.
5) Add red glitter to the bow and to the holly berries on the wreath.
6) Make a hanger by looping a piece of twine and gluing it to the back of your Mickey head ornament.
7) Let the glue dry completely, and then your Disney inspired ornament is ready to hang on your Christmas tree.
Download Your Mickey Wreath Template Here!
Under The Sea Cupcakes For Kids
These super cute Octopus Cupcakes are easy and simple to make and perfect for an Ocean themed party of unit study.
1. In a small bowl, melt the chocolate per package directions.
2. Poke a toothpick into a marshmallow and dip into the chocolate until fully
covered. Set the marshmallow down on a parchment lined baking sheet and
remove the toothpick. Repeat this for all the marshmallows.
3. Press 2 eyeballs on the front of each marshmallow before the chocolate
hardens. Leave these set until the chocolate is hard.
4. Frost each cupcake with the blue frosting making sure to put extra in the
middle so the frosting slopes downward a little. Take a knife, touch it all around
the frosting, and gently pull up so the frosting will look like water waves.
5. Take a rope of the licorice and cut into 4 pieces. Unwind the strings so you will
have all the purple pieces separated. You will need 48 of these pieces for the
6. Lay 8 licorice legs over the top of each cupcake so they drape down over the
frosting hanging off the edges a bit.
7. Set an octopus head on top of each cupcake right in the center over the tops of
the legs. Press them down a bit so they stay on the cupcake and so it looks like
the head is attached to the legs.
8. These fun little cupcakes are easy to make and would be fun at any summer
Enjoy! Be sure to pin this recipe for future reference.
Here are some more Christmas paper decorations you will love:
Leave a Reply