15 Instant Pot Recipes For Valentines Day – On any ocassion!
On Valentines Day Food is always something I love to indulge in. It doesn’t have to be unhealthy or even sweet. I simply enjoy eating with my other half on this special day.
Today I am sharing some lovely Instant pot recipes that would be just right for Valentines Day. I’m sure you will love these suggestions. I sure do!
Instant Pot Recipes For Valentines Day
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Valentines Day Instant Pot Recipes
1. Braised Beef Short Ribs with Chimichurri from Went Here 8 This
Melt in the mouth delicious, coated in the perfect balance of spices and served with chimichurri, these braised beef ribs are a must try!
2. Chicken Cacciatore Recipe with Zucchini Noodles from Super Safeway
Who says you need to ditch your healthy eating efforts on Valentine’s Day? These zucchini noodles taste perfect for date night and are healthy too!
3. Chicken Curry from Garnish & Glaze
Still confused about what to whip up for a quiet Valentine’s night diner? Give this easy chicken curry a shot!
4. Chorizo & Kale Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Home Cooking Memories
Here’s another recipe tying health and deliciousness together! The combination of sweet potatoes, kale and chorizo will blow your mind away!
5. Creamy Coq Au Vin from Went Here 8 This
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to dig into some comfort food, and this French inspired stew is just that!
6. Ground Pork & Pasta from Sidewalk Shoes
Love a simple pasta dinner? This easy recipe will take minutes in your instant pot, and you won’t get over it!
7. Gyro Style Shredded Beef from The Food Charlatan
Gyros are another great no-fuss Valentine’s dinner option- easy to make, delicious and full of flavor!
Instant Pot Burn Notice! What To Do!
8. Easy Instant Pot Sweet Potato Soup from Salt & Lavender
Healthy, vegan and packed full of nutrients- that’s what this easy instant potato soup is all about!
9. Instant Pot Lamb Loin Chops from MomNoms
Don’t mind a bit of extra effort for your better half? These instant pot lamb loin chops will do it for you!
10. Instant Pot Jambalaya from Recipes from a Pantry
Gluten free and the literal definition of comfort food, this instant pot recipe is super flavorful and an all time winner.
11. Instant Pot Stuffed Squash from Recipes from a Pantry
Super healthy and yet oh-so-delicious, this instant pot recipe can be a great dinner idea for the couple who’s healthy together.
12. Pasta with Sausage and Spinach from Living Sweet Moments
Love your pastas too much? Why not try this simple version with spinach and sausage in it?
13. Red Wine Beef Stew from Sidewalk Shoes
So simple and yet so elegant- perfect for a Valentine’s night. Tender, melt in the mouth beef meets the deliciousness of dried figs and carrots!
14. Salmon and Rice with Lemon Caper Chimichurri from Beyond Mere Sustenance
Fragrant lemon rice topped with some perfectly moist salmon and a dollop of lemon caper chimichurri- it just doesn’t get better!
15. Smoked Salmon Risotto and Mascarpone from Noshtastic
Risotto is another excellent comfort food option that’s perfect for an easy Valentine’s night dinner.
You May Also Enjoy:
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has studied nutrition for children and has also taught cooking skills to adults. Angela loves to share family meals and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!