Sharing is caring!
On Valentines Day Food is always something I love to indulge in. It doesn’t have to be unhealthy or even sweet. I simply enjoy eating with my other half on this special day.
Today I am sharing some lovely Instant pot recipes that would be just right for Valentines Day. I’m sure you will love these suggestions. I sure do!
Instant Pot Recipes For Valentines Day
*I use affiliate links in this post. If you buy anything from my links I will earn a small commission*
Valentines Day Instant Pot Recipes
1. Braised Beef Short Ribs with Chimichurri from Went Here 8 This
2. Chicken Cacciatore Recipe with Zucchini Noodles from Super Safeway
3. Chicken Curry from Garnish & Glaze
4. Chorizo & Kale Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Home Cooking Memories
5. Creamy Coq Au Vin from Went Here 8 This
6. Ground Pork & Pasta from Sidewalk Shoes
7. Gyro Style Shredded Beef from The Food Charlatan
8. Easy Instant Pot Sweet Potato Soup from Salt & Lavender
9. Instant Pot Lamb Loin Chops from MomNoms
10. Instant Pot Jambalaya from Recipes from a Pantry
11. Instant Pot Stuffed Squash from Recipes from a Pantry
12. Pasta with Sausage and Spinach from Living Sweet Moments
13. Red Wine Beef Stew from Sidewalk Shoes
14. Salmon and Rice with Lemon Caper Chimichurri from Beyond Mere Sustenance
15. Smoked Salmon Risotto and Mascarpone from Noshtastic
You May Also Enjoy: