A pendant necklace is a wonderful complement to any outfit. However, you may be unsure how to incorporate it into your current outfit. Another question you could have is what sort of pendant would be appropriate for your body type. There are a variety of ways to decorate a necklace to get a pleasing and distinctive look. We have discussed a few in this article.
However, before we get into the nitty-gritties of each necklace and finding the perfect one for you, there are a few things one must consider.
Pendants, in general, look better on taller individuals. A pendant may appear overpowering if you’re under 5’4″ tall. Choose a pendant necklace that sits over your collar bone if you’re on the shorter side.
In this manner, it will give a touch of flair to your ensemble without being overpowering. People of ordinary or tall stature may usually get away with wearing a variety of necklace sizes. If you’re average or tall, a longer pendant, one that extends below your collarbone, can be quite attractive.
Depending on height, the size of the pendant does not make a significant impact.
YOUR FACE SHAPE
With round, oval, or heart-shaped faces, different styles work well. Examine your face in the mirror to determine if it is shaped like a circle, oval, or heart.
Use this to determine which sort of pendant would be most appropriate for you. If you have a round face, go for a longer pendant, preferably one with a heavier charm.
The chain will be yanked downward, generating a v-effect. Shorter chains and lighter pendants might be better for rounder features.
To fit your face, the chain should be somewhat rounded. You may wear any sort of pendant if you have an oval face.
Longer chains are better for shorter necks or necks with a lot of wrinkles. Choose a pendant necklace with a length of 20 to 24 inches. Necklaces of any length can be worn by women with longer necks.
YOUR BODY TYPE
If you have a larger body, be cautious when wearing pendant necklaces. A pendant necklace may appear unattractive if you have a fuller figure. It may also bring unwanted attention to your chest.
If you have a larger frame and wish to wear a pendant necklace, choose a smaller, less visible charm.
Choose a tiny orb over a huge, ornate pendant, for example. This might be more subtle, but it prevents unwanted attention from being drawn to your chest.
CHOOSING A NECKLACE
When choosing the perfect necklace for yourself, the most important factor you must consider is your neckline. Here are a few thing to keep in mind:
- What do you hope your necklace will accomplish for you? A necklace is never only for decoration; it serves as a reference to your personal style. Choose whether you want your necklace to be the star of the show or to draw attention to you or your outfit. Do you want it to draw attention to your greatest features, complement your clothing, or stand out on its own?
- The length of the necklace is crucial. Keep in mind that your necklace will naturally draw attention to the area where your necklace lands. When picking a necklace, think about what you want people to notice and what you don’t want them to notice.
- What kind of neckline do you have? If you’re unclear whether or not your necklace looks decent, or why it doesn’t appear quite right, the first thing to think about is your neckline. Your selection should be based on the length, width, and form of your neckline.
Once these points are clear to you, you will now want to keep a few guidelines in mind with reference to choosing your neckline:
- The form of your necklace should correspond to the contour of your neckline.
- If your neckline is low, a necklace should not be worn any lower.
- A striking necklace should not be worn with a crowded neckline.
- Make sure there isn’t too much gap between your necklace and your neckline.
- Use the form of your necklace to narrow a broad neckline, not to widen a small one.
With this, you now know how you can choose the right necklace for yourself. If you’re looking to purchase some, we suggest you look into some chic and elegant amethyst necklace. Infact, once you experience the power of styling with necklaces, you’ll want several of them. If that is the case, we would also recommend that you look into purchasing a quality jewelry box whether you want to store stylish mens bracelets or your brand new necklaces, they are always a good investment.
Leave a Reply