The level of intelligence directly affects a person’s life because the higher your intelligence, the easier it is for you to achieve good results in your career. We decided to compile a list of people with the highest IQ in the world and understand how their intelligence affected their lives.
What Is IQ?
We know that IQ is an assessment of the degree of intelligence, the level of intelligence, and this indicator is expressed by a figure – a coefficient.
It is easy to assess students at school and the institute, but how to determine the level of intelligence of any person of any age? Therefore, we decided to create such tasks as special tests.
Tests are an extensive collection of various questions, tasks, tasks, rebuses, and puzzles of different levels. They were created on multiple topics: literary, historical, art, exact sciences, geography, medicine, etc.
Now many tests have been created so that a person can find his IQ indicator, and perhaps having learned his result, either be satisfied or strive to increase this indicator. The most successful test was created by Hans Eysenck (1916 – 1997) – a German scientist who studied psychology and made the most popular IQ test.
List Of Unusual People Who Have The Highest IQ
Now we want to tell you about the people who have the highest IQ in the world:
- 250 – 300 – William Sidis (1898 – 1944). In the history of observations, this man has the highest IQ, but this did not bring the young man either great scientific discoveries or happiness in his personal life. This young prodigy began speaking at 4 months, and he was fluent and bilingual at the age of 2. At 9, he successfully passed the university exams, but he was accepted only after 2 years due to emotional immaturity. After graduating from university, young William decided to get rid of the annoying interest in him, so for the rest of his life, he lived under false names and worked as an accountant.
- 230 – Terenzo Tao (1975) is a unique person who has the highest rate in the world of living. He is an Australian and Chinese-American mathematician. From early childhood (he was 2 years old), he knew the basics of mathematics and English. He explained his literacy by the fact that he learned the letters thanks to a television program. At the age of 9 he studied mathematics at the university. He participated in the International Mathematics Olympiad at the age of 10. At the age of 20, he received a Ph.D. from Princeton University. Winner of many awards and prizes.
- 228 – Marilyn Vos Savant (1946) – the American writer and journalist, entered the Guinness Book of Records due to her IQ. Interestingly, she passed the tests repeatedly with an IQ from 167 to 230. According to her, she was first tested at the age of 10 with a level of 228. Member of two Societies that bring together people who have a high IQ.
- 225 – Christopher Michael Girata (1982) – American cosmologist and astrophysicist. At the age of 16, he conducted research for NASA and received a Ph.D. in astrophysics. Professor at the Center for Cosmology and the California Institute of Technology.
- 220 – Leonardo da Vinci (1452 – 1519) – a famous artist, sculptor, designer, and inventor. He created various projects in the technology devices field, was engaged in tests, studied anatomy, and was fond of music.
- 210 – William Shakespeare (1564 – 1616) – poet and playwright. The whole world reads his literary works, and all the theaters of the world stage play based on his works.
- 210 – Kim Ung-Yong (1962) – at the age of 4 he was solving problems in mathematical analysis. At age 5, he delivered a report on solving the most challenging issue in mathematics, knowing four languages. From the age of 8 he studied at the University of California. Works in Korea as vice president of the Development Research Center.
- 200 – Christopher Langan (1952) – at 6 months, he began to speak, at three years – to read. He was “slowed down” at home instead of being developed. He grew up with his mother and stepfather, who gave him beatings, which is why he left home early. He pumped his muscles to defend himself. As a high school student, he was engaged in self-education, but, having no funds, he did not receive higher education. He earned his living through hard work. Only in 1999 did he attract attention with his IQ level.
As you can see, having the highest IQ in the world is not a guarantee that you will be able to achieve excellent results. However, if you can fulfill your potential, world fame awaits you.
Leave a Reply