The United Arab Emirates occupies a leading position in the list of countries where overseas real estate is purchased. Sometimes, it is planned to move to a permanent residence or choose an apartment for a family vacation. For investment, it is profitable to buy apartments in Port De La Mer for sale.
The demand for it is constantly growing. There are many reasons to invest in property in Dubai, one of the largest cities in the state. It remains to determine the investment benefits and the specifics of the registration process.
Reasons to invest in property in Dubai
The UAE demonstrated its capabilities clearly, quickly turning the desert into an oasis with a developed infrastructure. Modern Arab buildings are ahead of major European cities in terms of the scale of construction. Therefore, one of the main reasons to invest in real estate in Dubai remains a stable economic situation:
1. For more than 20 years, the exchange rate of the local currency has not changed, regardless of the state of the economy.
2. The country is actively developing new territories and improving existing ones.
3. Arab real estate is not falling in price.
4. Other reasons to invest in property in Dubai include the following:
5. Comfortable climatic conditions make the region a popular tourist destination. Hence the logical answer to the question of which real estate is profitable to invest in in 2023: is residential.
6. Developed infrastructure and good location: from here, you can fly anywhere.
7. A large selection of objects in different parts of the city, differing in type and area. You can buy both family apartments and spacious villas.
8. A decent level of profitability for residential buildings can reach 10% per annum. With commercial properties, it all depends on demand and location.
What are the benefits of real estate in Dubai?
There is no income tax in the country. This allows you not only to own housing in the property, having paid only the appropriate fee for the registration of the right but also to use it at your discretion. There is no tax on the ownership of buildings or income derived from their rental.
As a benefit from real estate in Dubai, it is also worth noting the possibility of obtaining passive income. The object is redeemed from the seller, and after the sale is completed, it is transferred back to him based on leasing. The hotel operator carries out management, and the owner receives a net profit without the slightest effort.
Which real estate in Dubai is better to invest in: what will provide a stable income
According to AX Capital, the following residential properties are in high demand in the Arab real estate market:
· studio apartments;
· villas are inferior in popularity to more compact properties due to the initial high price.
Key points to consider before buying an apartment in Dubai
The profitability of housing is directly related to the location. But if you plan to move to Dubai for permanent residence, it is vital to decide on your preferences, including: living space; type of real estate, since you can buy apartments, cottages, and villas in the city; secondary or primary housing.
Already handed-over objects are ready for occupancy; those in the development process require waiting time for delivery. An equally important point is the developer’s choice; it is safer to trust reliable companies.
AX CAPITAL will help you figure out whether it is profitable to invest in real estate in Dubai, and can help select the best options
The Arab real estate market is developing steadily, and Dubai remains one of its most promising areas. The business and tourist center of the UAE is invariably in demand when choosing a region for moving for permanent residence or investing
You can get acquainted with the offers of real estate agencies right now. AX CAPITAL will help you quickly compare real-time prices by area in Dubai. Here are ads from developers and homeowners.