Coming to the office, customers get the first impression of the company. It is influenced not only by the degree of courtesy of the administrator and the style of interior design, but also by cleanliness. Or her absence. An overflowing trash can and dirty windows are not likely to be uncooperative, but they’re not the best indoor experience.
Dusty surfaces, soiled office equipment, dirt ingrained into the floor – all this not only affects the subconscious of visitors, but also affects the efficiency of employees and the general atmosphere in the team.
In order to maintain order in the offices and common areas, it is enough to devote a little time to the current cleaning every day. Today, for this it is not at all necessary to draw up a duty schedule, as in school. Office cleaning is now done by cleaning services, here is one of them: livecleantoday.com. Specialists who have all the necessary skills.
The specifics of office cleaning
Why is daily office cleaning so important? The thing is that premises where a large number of people work have certain features that affect the frequency of cleaning:
- a large amount of dust and dirt enters the office from the street, as employees move along the corridors and offices in the same shoes as on the street
- office equipment, like a magnet, attracts dust and not only looks dirty, but negatively affects the health of people who are forced to inhale dangerous dust particles
- furniture and carpets are rapidly polluted in places of reception of visitors and recreational areas
- doorknobs, elevator buttons, stair railings, and light switches are high growth sites for bacteria.
- bathrooms in office buildings are used by a huge number of people several times a day, so they need to be not only washed, but also disinfected
Cleaning and putting things in order can be performed by anyone, but, as practice shows, professional cleaners such as Rite Touch Maids clean much faster and better, because they work with specialized tools and equipment, have experience and skill and aim for an impeccable result.
In addition, they always follow an important rule: to be as inconspicuous and silent as possible so as not to disturb employees and visitors.
What does daily office cleaning include?
Floor cleaning. To maintain the cleanliness of the working space, we daily carry out a set of activities:
- cleaning floors with a vacuum cleaner
- cleaning floors and skirting boards
- wiping work surfaces, furniture and appliances
- mirror and glass polishing
- dust removal from lighting fixtures
- removing stains from all types of surfaces
- elimination of unpleasant odors
- cleaning and disinfection of sanitary equipment,
- taking out the trash
If necessary, additional services can be ordered. To do this, simply agree on new items on the list with the manager.
Leave a Reply