VOGUE 73 Questions
Last Month, I was tagged to take part in the vogue 73 questions challenge by Laura over Mummy Lala Blog. It’s taken a while to get to this but here is my Vogue 73 Questions and Answers.
1. Whats you favourite movie?
I have many favourites but I really like Runaway Jury.
2. Favourite movie in the past 5 years?
It would have to be Disney Descendants. I love that!
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I don’t have one. Oops!
4. A book you plan on reading?
I don’t have any book plans at the minute.
5. A book you read in school that positively shaped you?
I think To Kill a Mockingbird gave me a strong passion for Justice and fairness.
6. Favourite TV show that is currently on?
I love to watch cold Justice
7. On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited about life right now?
Well at the time of writing this I’m about to have an operation so I’d say a 5
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
@MrGeeknGadgets (bias one I know as it’s my hubby)
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
I cannot stand the smell of Nachos or noodles
13. What do you love on your pizza?
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite desert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
None. I don’t drink them!
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Being sick and not being able to do the things I want to as a mum.
19. What’s your favourite band?
Don’t have one.
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
Happy by Leona Lewis
22. If you could sing a song with anyone who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Ankle but I wont be getting one.
25. To be or not to be?
Depends on the question.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird watching or whale watching?
Whale watching! I’t’s something I’d enjoy!
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Hair straighteners but then they were stolen.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I think homemade gifts are the bests- Baking.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
I bought my friend Esther an Aromatherapy chart which was pretty cool.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
Apples for Apples
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
New Zealand where I lived half my life.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
France – Disneyland Paris in 2013
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Black and White – lol Can I have two?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Breathing exercises and TV show
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
I like Daffodils
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
When I was well I did, now I supervise while Sylvia does it.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My Adrenal Insufficiency Illness
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
At the minute my talent for writing
50. Who do you miss most?
My Sister in New Zealand. I also miss my Mum and Dad but they are coming soon. I’ve not seen my Sister for Six years. She is a GP in New Zealand.
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Tumble Dryer and the Fan.
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
Anything right now! I’m not well enough
56. Hair colour?
It’s brown but I want to go blonde again like I was as a child.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary films or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people, alive or dead, that you would like to have dinner with?
I think that would be My Sister, the head of Medtronic (a company who make a device I need to improve my health) and Princess Kate.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
64. Where is the farthest you have been from home?
New Zealand, Australia and Tonga
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lipgloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Hairy MacClary lol. I love children’s books.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
The very hungry Caterpillar
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Fight for Flight
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
Dog (Bichon Frise)
72. Who is your girl crush?
I think Deepika Padukone is pretty
73. Last photograph you took?
Yoda and Casper a little Scruffy looking.