The Most Popular Skincare Products From “The Face Shop”
The rise of Korean pop and Asian dramas have brought about the demand for beautiful skin. Social media and other online platforms have elevated beauty standards because of filters, and more exposure to photo editing software. However, it’s no question that even with all these technologies, you can still achieve beautiful skin with the use of products and a good skincare routine.
There are currently a lot of products in the market, and they are essential to skincare. Such essential products are like those from The Face Shop, which are gentle and compatible with any skin type. Their products made from natural ingredients are safe to use. If you’re looking for a high-level skincare line, you can try any of their products.
Here are the most popular skincare products from The Face Shop:
1. The Face Shop Dr. Belmeur Spot Patch Kit
A spot patch kit can help you control acne and breakouts. If you had a breakout before your important interview, use the patch under your makeup to cover it up and keep it safe. Apply this after cleansing and before any other skincare product.
There are two kinds of patches:
- Spot Plaster Band – there are 40 patches of this kind in the kit. This thin and transparent sheet can be placed underneath your makeup layer. The band relaxes the skin around your acne and covers it to prevent from worsening.
- Spot Hydrocolloid Band – there are 40 patches of this kind in the kit. This medicated thing sheet can be used to remedy pus or any pimple breakouts. You can leave it on for half a day or until the patch is filled with pus.
2. The Face Shop CC Cushion Compacts
The CC Cushion Compacts has high SPF or sun protection. The cushion compact is designed to brighten and lighten dark spots on your skin. It’s an excellent alternative to BB creams and foundations.
3. The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip
The nose is prone to collecting dirt and blackheads. Nose strips are effective in removing blackheads, whiteheads and other things trapped in your nose pores. The Volcanic Lava acts as an exfoliator while the Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin.
4. The Face Shop Sheet Masks
A sheet mask is one of the most critical steps of your daily skincare routine. It adds moisture, hydration, and other essential minerals into your face. Here are the popular sheet mask variants:
- The Solution Mask Sheet – is a thin sheet mask that contains a hyaluronic acid serum to moisten the skin. The Solution has a mild floral fragrance.
- Real Nature Face Mask – a natural sheet mask containing essences of various plants and fruits to add moisture to your skin. These are thicker than The Solution mask sheets. The most famous mask sheets are the rice and the green tea variants. The sheet masks mentioned earlier are moisturizing and brightening.
5. The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfumed Hand Cream
Cherry blossom is known for its mild and gentle scent. The Face Shop Cherry Blossom hand cream has a pleasant and subtle fragrance that stays in your hands for hours. The cream has a thick gel-like consistency that absorbs and blends quickly. It’s not greasy, so you can easily resume your daily tasks. However, you may need to reapply it after you wash your hands.
6. The Face Shop White Seed Blanclouding White Moisture Cream
The Face Shop White Seed products are famous for their effectiveness. The Blanclouding White Moisture Cream formulation contains unique ingredients such as White Daisy flower extract and White Lupin seed. It’s said to target on complexion brightening and to moisturize. This product is popular because it’s free from the following harmful additives: paraffin, parabens, animal-sourced ingredients, tar colorant, polyacrylamide, talc, and mineral oil.
7. The Face Shop Damyang Bamboo Fresh Soothing Gel
A lot of users favors the Face Shop Damyang Bamboo fresh soothing gel. It’s a multi-purpose product that can replace any aloe vera gel with its texture. However, it’s a lot better than an aloe vera gel in terms of hydration and moisture.
The Face Shop is one of those ethical beauty companies, and you can see it in their use of natural products. Make sure that you check how you can use these products and include them in your daily skincare routine. It’s essential to buy the right beauty enhancers, but it’s even more important to use them daily, correctly, and adequately. Good luck on your skincare journey!
*This is a guest post*