Those of you who follow Sylvia’s Style will know that my daughter loves fashion. I have no idea where she gets it from as it’s not something I’ve ever been into until Sylvia started showing an interest in clothes and style and naturally the interest has grown on me too.
Over the past few months Sylvia has started going swimming with Daddy on Saturdays. They love it. In fact John has just bought some new goggles and is in need of a new pair of swimming shorts. So Sylvia and I have been looking online for a pair of shorts which she thinks would look great on her dad.
We visited the House of Fraser Mens Swimwear section and have come up with our top 8 pairs of Mens Swimming shorts. We may just buy a pair for Daddy for Father’s Day. I really do like the Polo Ralph Lauren ones.
So here is our choice.
- Howick 2 Tone Hawaiian Print Swim Shorts
- Hugo Boss Classic Swim Shorts
- Mens Duck and Cover Danno Hawaiian Print Swim
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Swim Shorts Red
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Swim Shorts Blue
- Hugo Boss BlackFish Photo Print Swim Shorts
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Swim Shorts Yellow
- Polo Ralph Lauren Polka Dot Swim Shorts
So these are the shorts Sylvia and I like and I’m thinking and hoping John might like them too. Which pair of shorts do you like best?
This is a collaborative post and all views and opinions are my own