DIY Mickey Mouse Ears Paper Craft, Ornament or Disneyland Invitation
Today I have the cutest Snow White DIY Mickey Ears Craft idea! This is so cute and would be great as an invitation or as a Disney themed Mickey Mouse Ornament.
We do love Disney Mickey Mouse Ears here on Craft Play Learn. In fact my daughter and I wore the cutest Mickey ears to Disneyland last year.
These construction paper Mickey OR Minnie ears will make a fun activity and will make a fantastic Disney Mickey Ears ornament.
Alternatively you could use these as party invites to Disney World or as a Disneyland Paris invitation. Even better you could use this Disney Mickey Ears template as an Invitation from Mickey to Disney World.
Now that would be awesome!
Supplies for This DIY Mickey Ears Paper Craft
How to Make Mickey Mouse Ears With Construction Paper
Download and print out the Snow White Mickey Ears template.
Cut out your diy Mickey ears template and set aside.
Glue the pieces together with a glue stick using the photos as a guide.
Before you glue on the Minnie Mouse bow, add white school glue to the marks on her sleeves.
Sprinkle on red glitter and shake off the excess.
Allow the Diy Mickey Mouse ears to dry completely. Glue the white Snow white collar to the back of the Mickey mouse ornament.
Glue the red bow onto the front of the craft between the Mickey Ears.
Flip over the ornament and add a bit of white school glue to the back.
Loop a piece of string or ribbon and glue in place.
Allow the glue to dry completely.
You could also laminate this Snow White Mickey Mouse ornament so it can last longer!
You might want to make a whole heap of different designs. I’ll be sharing more in the upcoming weeks!
Download Your Free Mickey Mouse Ears Template Here!
Just imagine a whole lot of Disney Ornaments on your Christmas tree! That would be fantastic!
- Start by preheating your oven to 250 degrees.
- Take and line a baking sheet with parchment paper so you have an easy cleanup!
- Sit your pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet and on the top of every pretzel, set a Rolo.
- Place in your oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until the Rolos are soft Soft only, you don’t want them melted.
- Once they are soft, remove them from the oven.
- Be careful here because they will be hot, but immediately press one pecan half down on top of each Rolo candy.
- This will press the candy through the pretzel and that’s okay.
- Allow the pretzel and Rolo combination to cool completely on the baking sheet.After they have cooled, move them to a wire rack.
- It’s time to melt the candy coating into individual bowls according to package directions.
- Once they are melted and one colour at a time, it’s time to drizzle the candy coating over the pretzel turtles.
- Immediately add sprinkles or your butterfly icing decorations and watch how beautiful they become!
- Allow them to cool before storing. To speed the setting process, place turtle pretzels in the refrigerator.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature, if you happen to have any leftover!
We have so many for you to choose from including a fantastic: