Saint Patricks Day Makes And Bakes
Saint Patricks Day is here in March and what better way to celebrate than bake some treats or make an amazing St Patricks Day Craft. Today I am sharing a few fantastic Saint Patricks Day makes and bakes ideas that you might like to do with your kids this Saint Patricks Day/ Let me know which idea you like the best.
MAKES AND BAKES SAINT PATRICKS
1. DIY Bouncy Ball For Saint Patricks Day
2. Leprechaun Milk
3. St Patrick Craft Crown
4. St Patricks Day Marshmallow Pops
5. Sensory Play Cereal St Patricks Day
6. Leprechaun Slime Recipe
7. Last Minute Saint Patricks Day Idea
8. Paper Strip Shamrocks
9. St Patricks Day Treat Leprechaun Hat
10. Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies
11. St Patricks Crispy Treat
12. St Patricks Day Kids Craft Mosaic Paper Shamrocks
13. Saint Patricks Day Slime
14. Rainbow Chain Craft St Patricks Day
15. Saint Patricks Day Cupcakes
16. Shamrock Pretzel Pops
17. Rainbow Hats
And don’t forget our Saint Patricks Day Bark. This is a great recipe which is easy simple and fast to make. For the full tutorial visit our post.
We hope you enjoy the list and have a fab Saint Patricks Day
About Angela Milnes
Angela Milnes is a Qualified Early Years Teacher who has specialised in Preschool and Kindergarten teaching. She has a wealth of experience teaching young children and is passionate about kids crafts and having fun as a family. Angela has also taught cooking skills and loves to share both family recipes and easy instant pot recipes here on The Inspiration Edit. Follow her on Pinterest!