Well, I’d like to thank Debbie from My Random Musings for tagging me to write my Blogging Bucket List.
Here are the things I’d realistically like to achieve by the end of the year. This is my Blogging Bucket List.
- By December I would like to have 500 followers on Facebook. This is the one social network I struggle with and have not even attempted to try and build yet. My FB page is growing slowly and organically and 500 is a nice figure in my mind!
- By the end of my first year of blogging, I’d like to have 8000 followers on Twitter.
- I would like to change my blog template before my one year anniversary. (Start of January)
- I hope to have the illustrations completed for my first book. Yes, I’ve not mentioned it up until now but I am working on a book which I hope to publish in 2017.
- I hope to have grown my Instagram to 1000 followers.
- I hope to have written an additional 4 Guest Posts. So far I have done two.
- I hope to be contacted by a PR/BRAND (and get a christmas gift for my daughter).
- I hope to have made my initial contact with Medtronic (The company- I need to impress in order for them to miraculously agree to giving me a free Adrenal Pump in 2016) You never know! They just might if I keep growing my following and doing my best. It’s worth a shot!
- I hope to have received the money for two posts I wrote in August that I’m still waiting to get paid for.
- I hope to get published on THE MIGHTY- a popular website which posts articles written by people with chronic illness, health conditions and or disabilities. This may be very difficult to achieve but I’ll try
- I hope to find the time to have a media pack made. Yep, I still have not done one but I hope to have this sorted by December at least.
- To have found a sponsor to help cover the costs of attending the MumpreneurUK Conference in November. I just found out last week that I am a finalist in the Voice category and so it would be lovely to attend and stay in accommodation close by so I can split the day up and rest part way through and have somewhere to get ready for the awards etc.
Well this is quite a lot and as Debbie who tagged me said in her post, some things may take a little longer or may run over into next year but that’s okay. If i have goals then I have something to look towards.