Sharing is caring!
What do you know about Mummy and Daddy?
What do you know about Mummy and Daddy?
Four weeks ago I did a fab interview with my daughter and her friend. It was so funny and got lots of good views. I had so much fun that I decided to ask a few more questions. This time they were all about Mummy and Daddy!
Hope you enjoy
Childs Name: Sylvia, age 7.
Questions and Answers about Mummy
1. What is something Mummy always says to you? – Be good
2. What makes Mummy happy? – Being good
3. What makes Mummy sad? – if you go outside and it’s raining and you find a cat all alone and something happens to it.
4. How does Mummy make you laugh? – If she does a big fart
5. What was Mummy like as a child? – Bonkers
6. How old is Mummy? – 32
7. How tall is Mummy? – Fat and ten meters
8. What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do? – Play with me
9. What does Mummy do when you’re not here? – She goes on the blog and does face booking on the computer
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for? – She will be popular at blogging, so so popular and posh, posh indeed
11. What is Mummy really good at? – Knitting of course
12. What is Mummy not very good at? – You are not good at playing games
13. What is Mummy’s job? – To blog and get famous
14. What makes you proud of Mummy? – Get ten thousand money or ten hundred pound if you do blog.
15. What is Mummy’s favourite food? – Your favourite food is you know that noodles with the vegetables in!
16. What do you & Mummy do together? – Play of course and we do rummikub.
17. How are you & Mummy the same? – By going on computers and daddy in the middle or daddy on the right saying move over move over.
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be? – She would be sponge bob square pants.
19. How are you & Mummy different? – You do blogging and I go to school.
20. How do you know Mummy loves you? – If you love me that means you cook dinner for me and be posh and be Scottish.
22. Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go? – England
23. How old was Mummy when she had you? – 18
Questions and Answers about Daddy
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? – Don’t go not there.
2. What makes Daddy happy? – If you be good to mum and not be cheeky
3. What makes Daddy sad? – if I wreck something of his.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh? – He says “who’s a pretty parrot”
5. What was Daddy like as a child? – Sad- because his mum and dad died
6. How old is Daddy? 41
7. How tall is Daddy? 26 meters
8. What is Daddy’s favourite thing to do? – Laugh and take photos
9. What does Daddy do when you’re not here? – He goes on his computer and watches some films and he works and that’s it.
10. If Daddy becomes famous what will it be for? – Taking photographs of me and yoda
11. What is Daddy really good at? – Photography
12. What is Daddy not very good at? – Taking me to school because I saw a stick and picked it up and Daddy threw it the floor.
13. What is Daddy job? – Photographs
14. What makes you proud of Daddy? Hugging me.
15. What is Daddy’s favourite food? – His favourite food is mash potato and chicken nuggets and a burger and sausages.
16. What do you & Daddy do together? – We go to the park and eat some Ice Cream.
17. How are you & Daddy the same? – Dad goes on his computer and I do and i’m on the left and he’s on the right and then daddy goes on the computer and i play games and then I go in the middle.
18. If your Daddy was a cartoon character who would he be? – Daddy Pig
19. How are you & Daddy different? – He has nearly a bold head and I have a full hair
and thats why daddy is different.
20. How do you know Daddy loves you? – Because he shows kindness and does lovely things for me like scratching my back and I like it.
22. Where is Daddy’s favourite place to go? – To the Park to take photos
23. How old was Daddy when you were born? 37
Well I hope you enjoyed this post. Again it was lot’s of fun and gave us a real laugh. If you’d like to read my “Interview with Two 7 Year olds” just hit the picture below.