Welcome back to #KLTR, a linky that I co-host with the lovely Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog. #KLTR opens on the third monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Kids Love To Read Linky and Julia Donaldson Giveaway
Our February Linky went well and I’d like to thank all the lovely people who linked up!
Laura’s favourite post was DIY Book based colouring pages by Practical Mum
My Favourite post was Going on a Bear Hunt Story Bag by Mudpie Fridays
#KLTR opens on the third Monday of the month and is open for one week. Your welcome to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Today, as we speak, (so long as there are no cancellations) I will be having a Gastric Bypass and so I will be offline for most of the week. Please bear with me as I may take a little longer than usual to comment. I will comment but it may be next week. Just to let you know! All tweets will be RT !
[inlinkz_linkup id=616885 mode=1]
All you need to do to join #KLTR is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post.
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for March is a Julia Donaldson book,and a really great story at that. Win a copy of What the Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 31st March 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway